Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

“I married Sridevi in 1991”
Nov 12, 2006
Sridevi

Sridevi is in the news again. This time too it is a court case involving her. Ramakrishna, a person from Andrapradesh had filed a petition in one of the lower courts in Chennai stating that he had married yesteryear beauty queen Sridevi in 1991 and now he wants to live with her. This petition was challenged by Sridevi in the high court and the court had dismissed Ramakrishna’s plea. Following this, Ramakrishna approached the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court too has dismissed his plea much to the relief of Sridevi and her family. This is yet another court case for Sridevi. People would remember an illegal construction case that went against Sridevi not long ago which led to the demolition of the building in Chennai.

Add behindwoods.com news feed to your google home page. Add to
Google   News Link

More News
News Arrow Magudam on Thala’s birthday   News Arrow For Asin it’s Kamal first, Surya next
    News Arrow Vijay’s rival in dance
  News Arrow Distributors’ protest in front of Srikanth’s house
  News Arrow Bala denies Arya’s exit from Naan Kadavul
  News Arrow Ajith’s Magudam!
  News Arrow An instant joke on Sivaji.
  News Arrow Will Dasavatharam hit the screens on time?
  News Arrow What is Simbu doing in USA?
  News Arrow Trisha Vs other girls: Jeyam Ravi’s findings
  News Arrow “I will not smooch anyone”
  News Arrow Heroines twitchy over Dharani & Vijay combination
  News Arrow Surya finalises lead lady for Udal Porul Aavi
  News Arrow Superstar not to act as Ravana
  News Arrow Sivaji shoots in Pune and Shankar's misconception
News Arrow “I married Sridevi in 1991”   News Arrow Maddy’s upcoming stint with an eminent director
News Arrow Guru - Nayagan Part-II   News Arrow The unapproachable Bala
News Arrow Gopika’s father attacked   News Arrow “My son has passed the love test”
News Arrow Kamal’s fans association celebrates his birthday in their own style   News Arrow Kamal Pulls a trick on Ravivarman

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com