Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Magudam on Thala’s birthday
Nov 12, 2006
Ajith

Ajith's next venture after Azhwar is Magudam. As we had reported earlier this movie’s title was changed from Kireedom to Magudam, to give it a finer Tamil touch. The story line of Magudam is based on Mohanlal's Malayalam classic, Kireedom, directed by Sibimalayil.The screenplay has been modified to suit Tamil audiences and Ajith's on screen image.Magudam is being produced by yesteryear producer Balaji's Sujatha Cine Arts in collaboration with Mumbai's Adlabs.The film is directed by debutant Vijay,who has worked as an assistant for noted Malayalam director Priyadarshan.Cinematography is handled by Thiru. Music is composed by G.V.Prakash.

The shooting for Magudam is scheduled to start on December 6th in Rajamundhri,Andhra Pradesh., with Ajith and Trisha dancing for a song sequence.The star cast also includes Rajkiran and Saranya who play Ajith's parents. Ajith is hoping for a big hit with Magudam,as the script is a winner. Worth mentioning is the fact that the original Kireedom won the the national award (special jury) for the best movie in 1989.

Thala fans also have another reason to celebrate. Magudam is slated for a May 1 release, if shooting is completed on schedule.

Magudam may well turn out to be the icing on Ajith 's birthday cake!

Add behindwoods.com news feed to your google home page. Add to
Google   News Link “I married Sridevi in 1991”

More News
News Arrow Magudam on Thala’s birthday   News Arrow For Asin it’s Kamal first, Surya next
    News Arrow Vijay’s rival in dance
  News Arrow Distributors’ protest in front of Srikanth’s house
  News Arrow Bala denies Arya’s exit from Naan Kadavul
  News Arrow Ajith’s Magudam!
  News Arrow An instant joke on Sivaji.
  News Arrow Will Dasavatharam hit the screens on time?
  News Arrow What is Simbu doing in USA?
  News Arrow Trisha Vs other girls: Jeyam Ravi’s findings
  News Arrow “I will not smooch anyone”
  News Arrow Heroines twitchy over Dharani & Vijay combination
  News Arrow Surya finalises lead lady for Udal Porul Aavi
  News Arrow Superstar not to act as Ravana
  News Arrow Sivaji shoots in Pune and Shankar's misconception
News Arrow “I married Sridevi in 1991”   News Arrow Maddy’s upcoming stint with an eminent director
News Arrow Guru - Nayagan Part-II   News Arrow The unapproachable Bala
News Arrow Gopika’s father attacked   News Arrow “My son has passed the love test”
News Arrow Kamal’s fans association celebrates his birthday in their own style   News Arrow Kamal Pulls a trick on Ravivarman

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com