Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Asin : "One copy for me please"
May 03, 2006
Asin
The new generation of actresses are a savvy lot. They are smart, confident and articulate too. The entrepreneur-turned–model-turned-actress Asin, the girl from Kerala who captured many a heart in Tamil Nadu with her chirpy portrayal in ‘Ghajini’ is no different.

Asin is one big book lover and she continues to maintain her reading habit despite her engagements in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra, and even now, she says, her spare time is devoted to reading a lot of books. “I spend quite a tidy sum of money on books,” says Asin.
“I read a lot of fiction and I keep all the books safe with me. In fact, I have a big library at home.” Which probably explains her level headedness in dealing with her popularity and the poise with which she handles her affairs.

Asin is also said to be a regular visitor to the bookstall at the Chennai airport and she is so keen to update herself with the latest on the book scene that she has even passed instruction to the bookstall guys to reserve her a copy of any new title that may come to the shop. If any producer wants any new ideas for his movie, may be he should now try to approach Asin!

News Link Pooja to pair with Narain in Pallikkoodam

More News
News Arrow Six fingers, lucky Hrithik!   News Arrow An offer to Trisha’s mother to act
    News Arrow Naan Kadavul to kick off on May 10th
  News Arrow P Vasu: A super hit director and a singer too!!
  News Arrow How Genelia replaced Gopika in Chennai Kadhal!
  News Arrow The Mumbai connection and Sivaji’s item girl
  News Arrow Charmie’s charm doesn’t work on Simbu
  News Arrow Arya charges ahead in ‘Auto’
  News Arrow Jeeva’s big ‘NO’ for flirting or chatting
  News Arrow Will Rahman again team up with Aamir Khan?
  News Arrow “Engaged with Manoj? No, no!!” denies Nandana
  News Arrow P Vasu says ‘repeattu’ and Nayan says ‘no’
  News Arrow Hrithik releases Krrish audio in Chennai!!
  News Arrow Selva again sore at Sonia Agarwal
  News Arrow “Story is mine.” Writer files petition against VV release!!
News Arrow Captivating Mamtha and good ol’ bad guy Raghuvaran at Sivappathigaram launch!!   News Arrow A R Rahman in support of Maestro
News Arrow Asin : "One copy for me please"   News Arrow Selvaraghavan’s next heroine is Jyothika
News Arrow Pooja to pair with Narain in Pallikkoodam   News Arrow Relaxed Vijay at star studded Sakkarakatti launch!!
News Arrow Meena’s mega serial in Sun TV   News Arrow ‘K K Salai’ launch – Soaring Mercury and sizzling Namitha

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com