Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Selva again sore at Sonia Agarwal
May 01, 2006
Sonia Agarwal
Just a two piece suit on Sonia Agarwal seems to have shattered the diva’s relationship with her beau Selvaraghavan. Whom has possessiveness spared? Director Selvaraghavan wanted to bring Sonia Agarwal into his Hindi version of Kaadhal Kondaen but has dropped the idea. He is angry with her for having appeared in a two piece suit in Thiruttupayalae, a Jeevan starrer. She should have sought his permission—that is what he thinks. Sonia on the other hand says: “The story element required that I appear in a swimsuit in that particular scene.
It is not at all glamourous or vulgar. I don’t know why he should be upset about it?” Selvaraghavan is not willing to buy that. Friends and associates are trying to make Selvaraghavan cool down but you can still see him fuming.

News Link “Story is mine.” Writer files petition against VV release!!

More News
News Arrow Selva again sore at Sonia Agarwal   News Arrow ‘K K Salai’ launch – Soaring Mercury and sizzling Namitha
    News Arrow Vijay’s Sivakasi comes to the rescue of Perarasu
  News Arrow Malavika declines to act opposite Gana Ulaganathan
  News Arrow Ajith’s new Finance Minister
  News Arrow ‘Nothing but life’ for Maddy in Mexico
  News Arrow Rahman sings a new tune in Nokia
  News Arrow “Ajith’s fans are not angry with me” - Perarasu
  News Arrow Vijay and Asin spared from arrest warrant for now
  News Arrow Sada’s bored with ‘plain saada’ roles
  News Arrow On the sets of Auto: Padmapriya ‘thavamai thavamirundhu’ meets Arya
  News Arrow Cute moms ready for Simbu, Dhanush and Jeyam Ravi
  News Arrow GV Films back in action
  News Arrow Vijay’s diet is like him – simple and nice
  News Arrow Heroines shy away from S J Suryah?
News Arrow “Story is mine.” Writer files petition against VV release!!   News Arrow Gopika’s Tiruvalla treat to Bharath
News Arrow A R Rahman in support of Maestro   News Arrow Trisha’s Glowing Secret
News Arrow Selvaraghavan’s next heroine is Jyothika   News Arrow Why Rajini didn’t attend Chiru’s felicitation!!
News Arrow Relaxed Vijay at star studded Sakkarakatti launch!!   News Arrow War clouds over Sri Lanka. Lingusamy disappointed!!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com