Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

‘Nothing but life’ for Maddy in Mexico
April 30, 2006
Madhavan
Madhavan - Maddy to his countless number of fans all over the world – has always been the one to buck the trend. Not for him the safety of formula movies and larger-than-life commercial format movies. His foreign movie ‘Nothing But Life’ is almost complete. Looking cool and casual, satisfaction writ large on his face, Madhavan says, “This is movie –shot in Mexico- is basically about two people fighting, against all odds, for their lives in a hospital. We hope to make this movie do the rounds of festival circuits before it hits the theatre.”
From TV serials to movies in Maniratnam camp, to hosting game shows and now to English movies, the range Madhavan continues to exhibit has been amazing. “I did a small role in ‘Rang de Basanti’ because the film was not formulaic and did not underestimate the taste of the audience,” says Madhavan. “Thankfully, I am at the stage of my career where I need not do same types of roles again and again.”

Maddy, to all intents and purposes, hints that he is going to be very choosy in his future projects, but, the ‘Thambi’ hero will have a tough time selling this to his fans as they want to see their lover-boy hero on screen as often as possible!

News Link Rahman sings a new tune in Nokia

More News
News Arrow Malavika declines to act opposite Gana Ulaganathan   News Arrow Vijay and Asin spared from arrest warrant for now
    News Arrow Sada’s bored with ‘plain saada’ roles
  News Arrow On the sets of Auto: Padmapriya ‘thavamai thavamirundhu’ meets Arya
  News Arrow Cute moms ready for Simbu, Dhanush and Jeyam Ravi
  News Arrow GV Films back in action
  News Arrow Vijay’s diet is like him – simple and nice
  News Arrow Heroines shy away from S J Suryah?
  News Arrow Gopika’s Tiruvalla treat to Bharath
  News Arrow Trisha’s Glowing Secret
  News Arrow Why Rajini didn’t attend Chiru’s felicitation!!
  News Arrow War clouds over Sri Lanka. Lingusamy disappointed!!
  News Arrow TV artistes ask police to reopen the Vaishnavi suicide case
  News Arrow Sarath Kumar: “I am a top level super star!!”
  News Arrow Asin rejects, Harini accepts!!
News Arrow Ajith’s new Finance Minister   News Arrow Are the planets not favourable to Ash?
News Arrow ‘Nothing but life’ for Maddy in Mexico   News Arrow A Tamil actor’s salary and a mega budget Malayalam movie
News Arrow Rahman sings a new tune in Nokia   News Arrow Hrithik Roshan in Tamil!!
News Arrow “Ajith’s fans are not angry with me” - Perarasu   News Arrow ‘Thiruttu Payalae’ is now the talk of the town

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com