Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

“Ajith’s fans are not angry with me” - Perarasu
April 29, 2006
Shalini & Ajith
When a die-hard fan goes to a long-awaited film of his hero, the last thing he expects is the director trying to up the ante with their matinee idol. In the case of ‘Tirupathi’, a much hyped Ajith film, not only the director has given the fans a royal lemon but has also displeased them by appropriating a few scene-stealing moments for himself, with an ‘entry’ scene here and a few ‘punch’ dialogues there. No wonder the fuming fans are demanding the ‘thala’ of the offending director. Also, Perarasu’s stock as the director has taken such a beating that the debacle of ‘Tirupathi’ has made even Vijay to do a re-think on working with him.
What has Perarasu got to say on this? “The news that fans of Ajith are angry with me is not at all correct,” says the director. “Ajith knew what I was doing and in fact, we watched the preview together. Ajith never commented or opposed any of my scenes in the movie.”

Any regrets on the cameo he played in the film? “I did that role because, as a director, I was concerned about the piracy of CDs and I wanted to bring that out. In future, people may expect the same from me as I am planning to stick to the same formula of action movies.”

Will ‘Ilaya Thalapathi’ Vijay work with him? Perarasu, at his diplomatic best, answers with a smile, “Whether Vijay will work with me or not will be known soon!” Appadi podu!

News Link Vijay and Asin spared from arrest warrant for now

More News
News Arrow Rahman sings a new tune in Nokia   News Arrow Cute moms ready for Simbu, Dhanush and Jeyam Ravi
    News Arrow GV Films back in action
  News Arrow Vijay’s diet is like him – simple and nice
  News Arrow Heroines shy away from S J Suryah?
  News Arrow Gopika’s Tiruvalla treat to Bharath
  News Arrow Trisha’s Glowing Secret
  News Arrow Why Rajini didn’t attend Chiru’s felicitation!!
  News Arrow War clouds over Sri Lanka. Lingusamy disappointed!!
  News Arrow TV artistes ask police to reopen the Vaishnavi suicide case
  News Arrow Sarath Kumar: “I am a top level super star!!”
  News Arrow Asin rejects, Harini accepts!!
  News Arrow Are the planets not favourable to Ash?
  News Arrow A Tamil actor’s salary and a mega budget Malayalam movie
  News Arrow Hrithik Roshan in Tamil!!
News Arrow “Ajith’s fans are not angry with me” - Perarasu   News Arrow ‘Thiruttu Payalae’ is now the talk of the town
News Arrow Vijay and Asin spared from arrest warrant for now   News Arrow Rahman’s music feast in ‘Jillunu Oru Kaadhal’
News Arrow Sada’s bored with ‘plain saada’ roles   News Arrow Aishwarya says no to Will Smith
News Arrow On the sets of Auto: Padmapriya ‘thavamai thavamirundhu’ meets Arya   News Arrow Mithun da in Mani’s Guru

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com