Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

T Rajendar: "Me? Father to Simbu? Get out!"
June 08, 2006
Simbu

We had reported sometime back that Simbu would not step into the directors' arena again and would concentrate on his acting career instead. And arrangements are already underway for his next film. While Simbu is busy on his side with work for his next film, his father, Rajendar is also busy making arrangements and is listening to stories from various wannabe directors. One such person, an associate of Cheran, also tried his luck, and met Rajendar to narrate a story.

"Sir, according to the story, you will be playing the role of father to Simbu…" and before he could finish the sentence, Rajendar hastily shouted saying, "Stop…stop…I am father to Simbu only in real life not in reel life. In reel life, I am still a top hero who commands crores of money as salary…Even if you dump billions on me, I won't act as a father. Even to Simbu….!" Do we need to even explain how the associate ran away after this?

News Link Movie hopes dry up–Sibiraj into textile business

More News
News Arrow T Rajendar: "Me? Father to Simbu? Get out!"   News Arrow Bheema – a hero’s welcome for a villain!!
    News Arrow Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy trio score for Big B’s Reliance ad
  News Arrow Busy Trisha and separate living parents!!
  News Arrow Misplacing Shalini and memory plus solution
  News Arrow Nayantara in an item number for Chiranjeevi!
  News Arrow S J Surya opts for Thirumagan. Perarasu brothers’ Pandigai shelved.
  News Arrow Wedding bells for Tarun! But not with Aarthi Agarwal!!
  News Arrow Maddy out of Sundar C’s film
  News Arrow Chithiram Paesuthadi score: 100, not out!
  News Arrow Sada in Australia – followed by her father!!
  News Arrow Namitha turns down an item song offer!!
  News Arrow G V Films to open multiplexes in South India
  News Arrow Vikraman on a different trip for Chennai Kadhal
  News Arrow Agathiyan joins Bharathiraja in Cinema
News Arrow Movie hopes dry up–Sibiraj into textile business   News Arrow Marudhanayagam: Finally a saviour from Los Angeles?
News Arrow Debut director’s hi-tech approach in filmmaking   News Arrow A Chandramukhi-like role for Gopika?
News Arrow Vijay script for Mahesh Babu   News Arrow Vasundhara Das on Rahman and Global Rhythms!
News Arrow Asin: Choice of both Vijay and Ajith?   News Arrow Mammootty to enter politcs?

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com