Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sushmita Sen’s uncensored autobiography!!
July 29, 2006
Sushmita Sen, the former Miss Universe who has had a controversy filled career as an actress, is writing her autobiography. The name of the autobiography will be The Butterfly.
Sushmita Sen

Sushmita Sen is already working on her autobiography. In her trademark style, she will shock the readers through startling revelations that are sure to ruffle more than just a few feathers.

In fact, she has been writing this book for a long time. Only now has the decided on the title.

She remarked, “I'm sure readers will sit up on reading the book. Not that it will be very different from what people know of me as a person,” and went on to say, “So far, different people had written different things about me. But now I'd like to share some truths which no one has written to date, with my readers. I want to show them a different side of myself.”

An interesting perspective to the whole idea will be her motherhood. To which, she says, “I have never hidden anything from anyone, and do not intend to do so in the book either. I smoke in Renee's presence and she keeps reprimanding me by saying, 'Mama you'll have a big hole in your lung'. But she knows that her mother is not perfect. I can't ask my child to be true to me if I lie about myself to her. My book will be an honest account of my life.”
Asked if she would also be equally honest about her former boyfriends, she replied, “Hey, I would not like to censor anything at all, not even the ugliest incidents or aspects of my life”. However, she added, “But I don't know whether the men in my life would like it were I to write about our life together, uncensored. That is my only concern. I can't jeopardize the life of others at the cost of being honest. But yes, I will mention each and every incident in my life, even though I may not mention names. Personally, though I would love to mention them all and would be grateful if they allowed me to name them too”.
Sushmita Sen
Admitting that she does not have much time to write, she said she tries to fit this into her busy shooting schedule.

Sushmita, who is said to have suicidal tendencies, when asked about this, said “I know where the question is coming from. When I saw the promo of Ankahee where Esha is holding a gun to her head, I was disappointed. People said that Vikram was making a film inspired by our relationship. But I think he overdid it, which was unfair. I love my life and I consider it God's gift".

News Link Navya Nair to go Bharatanatyam tour in US

More News
News Arrow Sushmita Sen’s uncensored autobiography!!   News Arrow Pudhuppettai’s half century
    News Arrow Hari to give up violence in Tamiraparani
  News Arrow Why does Tabu stay at Nagarjuna’s house?
  News Arrow Himesh Reshammiya goes West
  News Arrow Godfather may soon see daylight!!
  News Arrow Something release: Trisha generates equal response as a lead hero
  News Arrow Fire in the hotel – Sneha’s miraculous escape
  News Arrow Jillenu Oru Kadhal renamed!!
  News Arrow ‘Periyar’ to have steaming scenes with ‘Ragasya’
  News Arrow Court excuses Vijayakanth from appearing
  News Arrow Madudevi case – Nirmala added as an accused
  News Arrow “Uyir makers need to be whipped” - Vadivelu
  News Arrow Jeeva’s ‘E’ sees no end
  News Arrow Uyir sets the cash registers ringing
News Arrow Navya Nair to go Bharatanatyam tour in US   News Arrow Defamation suit filed against Meera Jasmine!!
News Arrow Rajini ready for his next venture with Udayakumar?   News Arrow Rajini on the move!
News Arrow Dubbed movies making money   News Arrow Sivappathigaram climax shot in Madurai!!
News Arrow Imsai Arasan warned!!   News Arrow Pooja’s noble vision!!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com