'2018 PONGAL RELEASES FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO MATCH UP TO BAIRAVAA'

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |
2018 Pongal releases finds it difficult to match Bairavaa's collection

2018 Pongal had three important Tamil film releases, while 2017 Pongal witnessed Vijay's Bairavaa release. Rhevanth Cheran, Executive Director of Rohini Silver Screens, has now told that these three Pongal releases find it hard to match the box office collections of last year's release Bairavaa, in his theatre.

Rhevanth Cheran posted on his social blogging page, "The Hard truth is that : total gross of Tamil  Pongal 2018 releases finds it very difficult to match up to Pongal 2017 release Bairavaa s gross ! @RohiniSilverScr

*post is not spell-checked

Email Subcription

EXCLUSIVE: NIVETHA PETHURAJ REVEALS THAT SHE WAS APPROACHED FOR THIS VIJAY FILM

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |
Nivetha Pethuraj says she was approached for Vijay's Bairavaa

In a recent exclusive interview with Behindwoods, the 'Adiye Azhage' actress Nivetha Pethuraj revealed that she was approached for Vijay's Bairavaa but she couldn't do the film.

When she was asked about the viral meme of her gawking at Vijay at Behindwoods Gold Medals, Nivetha replied saying, "I was very conscious not to see Vijay, I know people will be making memes out of it. I was only looking at RJ Balaji but the photo was shot in a way that it looked like I was staring at Vijay."

Watch the full video below:

NIVETHA PETHURAJ SAYS SHE WAS APPROACHED FOR VIJAY'S BAIRAVAA VIDEO

2018 Pongal releases finds it difficult to match Bairavaa's collection

People looking for online information on Bairavaa, Rohini Silver Screens will find this news story useful.