Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Aishwarya Rai regrets missing Sivaji
Oct 21, 2006

‘Que sera sera’ or ‘whatever will be, will be’ is a famous song of yesteryears which aptly conveys the thought of the former Miss World Aishwarya Rai when she was questioned about her marriage. Recently she was in Chennai in connection with the inauguration of watch collections for a leading international brand. As her marriage appears to be the staple obsession of every citizen of this country, she was queried on the subject in this occasion also.

Aishwarya Rai

Answering this topmost burning issue of the nation, she said it would surely happen one day when the entire world would come to know of it. At this juncture she is not in a position to declare the time, venue and the person to whom she would be united in wedlock. As a strong believer of destiny, she said that her wedding would take place as per God’s will and fate.

Also, while commenting about her inability to feature in Rajini’s Sivaji, she said, “I really miss being a part of Shankar’s unit with whom I have shared a great rapport during the making of Jeans.

As my call sheet was not able to accommodate any buffering, I had to refuse it with a lot of heartache. Even now they had approached me for a single song sequence with Rajini, which I am not to able fulfill”. She also hopes that she would be able to appear in Tamil films in future. Anyway, let us hope that the Tamil crowd would have the fortune of seeing Miss World very often in their screens.

News Link Mudhalvan Arjun to join Vijayakanth’s DMDK

More News
News Arrow Aishwarya Rai regrets missing Sivaji   News Arrow Maddy’s strategy to evade female fans
    News Arrow Salman Khan in selective Amnesia
  News Arrow A glimpse of Srividya’s life and death
  News Arrow Parattai’s inside story of Raju vs Suresh Krishna
  News Arrow Glamour queen Namitha is cautious about lyrics
  News Arrow Vishal’s dreams on Vijay and superman
  News Arrow Dr.Ramadoss in tussle with Bollywood
  News Arrow Is Rahman’s aide a ghost-musician for Anu Malik in Janeman?
  News Arrow Sri Vidya passed away
  News Arrow Ajith vs Vijay: Punch dialogues in Pokkiri, Aalwar?
  News Arrow Kamal to inaugurate Mana Shanthi in Anna Salai
  News Arrow Why Vikram avoids Tollywood?
  News Arrow T N Seshan refuses to act as Abdul Kalam
  News Arrow BigB in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi’s bloodshed?
News Arrow Mudhalvan Arjun to join Vijayakanth’s DMDK   News Arrow Rahman’s campaign heads out to Guinness
News Arrow Debutant Vinay bags Vijay’s offer   News Arrow Court stays Vallavan & Simbu writes off his paycheck
News Arrow Amir Khan’s cola endorsement attracts controversy   News Arrow Censor – Vallavan devoid of its famous liplock
News Arrow Shankar’s associates at a loss   News Arrow A Poem on Kamal that turned out to be the Villain

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com