Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Vishal’s dreams on Vijay and superman
Oct 20, 2006

Before setting the Tamil screens ablaze with his action packed genre of movies, Vishal was active in Tamil cinema. But, behind the screens though as an assistant director. He assisted actor Arjun in Vedam and quite a few movies before making his debut as an actor with Chellame and following the tradition of hits with his Sandakozhi and Thimiru.

Vishal

I have always wanted to become a director and I stepped into my career in Kollywood with an intention to become one, declared Vishal. Someday, I would direct a movie and it is a possibility that I may star in the movie too. If I were given a chance to direct another hero, I would opt for Vijay in the lead, expressed Vishal.

Vishal further stated that he has plans to don the robe of a superman in a Tamil movie under his direction.

When rumors are aloft that Vishal was the ghost director of Thimiru, Vishal’s statement coincides with the same. Whatever, we wish Vishal all the best in his endeavors.

News Link Dr.Ramadoss in tussle with Bollywood

More News
News Arrow Vishal’s dreams on Vijay and superman   News Arrow Kamal to inaugurate Mana Shanthi in Anna Salai
    News Arrow Why Vikram avoids Tollywood?
  News Arrow T N Seshan refuses to act as Abdul Kalam
  News Arrow BigB in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi’s bloodshed?
  News Arrow Rahman’s campaign heads out to Guinness
  News Arrow Court stays Vallavan & Simbu writes off his paycheck
  News Arrow Censor – Vallavan devoid of its famous liplock
  News Arrow A Poem on Kamal that turned out to be the Villain
  News Arrow Ajith going the rebel poet’s way
  News Arrow Sarath at crossroads – Radhika expelled from AIADMK
  News Arrow Kamal: Surya’s high profile fan
  News Arrow Success secret of Murugadoss
  News Arrow Varalaru flies; Vallavan escapes; Thalaimagan chopped - Diwali Releases and Censor Status
  News Arrow Nayantara happy shopping at Vancouver
News Arrow Dr.Ramadoss in tussle with Bollywood   News Arrow Thaenappan vs Simbu: Vallavan release in the dark
News Arrow Is Rahman’s aide a ghost-musician for Anu Malik in Janeman?   News Arrow Shreya is Azhagiya Tamil Magal for Vijay
News Arrow Sri Vidya passed away   News Arrow Latest on Sivaji and the climax
News Arrow Ajith vs Vijay: Punch dialogues in Pokkiri, Aalwar?   News Arrow Vijay on a mission to construct a hospital

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com