Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

“If my work is not different, I shall publicly apologize.”
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
November 19, 2007
Agathiyan captivated the hearts of all true movie buffs with Kadhal Kottai, a clean entertainer which was a runaway hit a few years back. This film was a milestone in Tamil film industry, which dealt with love without seeing one another and was a trendsetter for many films. Kadhal Kottai helped Ajith earn the reputation of a soft romantic hero.
Agathiyan

After this film, Agathiyan indeed was involved in the making of a few films, which did not go well with the audience.

Now after a big gap, he would once again be wielding the megaphone for Blue Water Moviemaker’s film titled “Nenjathai Killathe”. While speaking about this film, Agathiyan says that he wants to convey in this film that love is always right but it is only the lovers who are wrong. He also challenges that Nenjathai Killathe will be really different and if the audience does not find it different, he is willing to publicly apologize. When responding to a query on the title of the film, Agathiyan said, “Nenjathai Killathe directed by Mahendran was one film which affected me the most. That’s the reason I am calling my new film also in the same way.”

behindwoods.com India Search
News Link
A R Rahman wins an award in the US
More News
News Arrow Iyarkai director accuses Bansali of plagiarism   News Arrow Ex-CBI chief praises Mirugam
    News Arrow Inba humbled by Shankar
  News Arrow Maddy’s bilingual creates a record
  News Arrow Three Jeevas, Simbu and Lal
  News Arrow Superstar Rajini’s cruise in disguise
  News Arrow Manivannan attacked by elephant
  News Arrow Yet another director’s choice in acting
  News Arrow Vikram’s eulogies for Dhanush
  News Arrow Silk Smitha returns
  News Arrow Rajini watches Billa
  News Arrow Surya's tryst with AVM
  News Arrow Advantage Priyamani
  News Arrow Prithviraj replaced by Parthiban
  News Arrow Karan in the company of Sneha and Sandhya
News Arrow “If my work is not different, I shall publicly apologize.”   News Arrow Hunt for five ladies ends in two
News Arrow Vijay and Dhanush rock the tube   News Arrow A week after Deepavali: Status Report
News Arrow A R Rahman wins an award in the US   News Arrow Perarasu’s next target
News Arrow Namitha drubbed by her friends for ATM   News Arrow Simbu experiments with Kettavan again

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com