Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Shankar opens up vital info on Sivaji
Nov 20, 2006
News on Sivaji is worthier than the movie itself. With the rareness of credible news about the movie, rumors do their rounds in the industry.
Rajinikanth

On the other hand, would we not relish some news about the movie from the stalwart Shankar himself? Shankar has recently spilled the beans on certain vital facts about Sivaji to a local newspaper.

Shankar stated that the movie is slated for the Tamil New year release and the crew is working towards the same. The movie has been finished to 75% and the songs were canned and wrapped up, he stated. Shankar assured that the movie would fulfill the expectations of the superstar’s fans.

People ask me how this movie has been sold at high rates. They want to know if that is me or Rajini who propelled the costs. Well it could be both, is my answer, Shankar stated. Answering to a question, he also expressed that there are no plans in the pipeline to change the title of Sivaji.

Well folks, is that news enough?

Add behindwoods.com news feed to your google home page. Add to
Google   News Link

More News
News Arrow Workers strike in Dasavatharam unit   News Arrow Monsoon causes setback in Aalwar shoots
    News Arrow Namitha spotted in swimsuit in Pondy beaches
  News Arrow Mamooty meets with an accident
  News Arrow Dasavatharam – The Avatars Revealed!
  News Arrow Beema begins again
  News Arrow Miskin’s Nandalala survives the crisis
  News Arrow Sivaji’s price tag is 60 Crores!
  News Arrow Prabhudeva wages war against Lawrence
  News Arrow Sarath Kumar’s passport robbed
  News Arrow Love Lust and a Lesson
  News Arrow Refined Deepavali
  News Arrow Asin’s pet robot!
  News Arrow Prashanth’s marriage on the rocks
  News Arrow Shreya liberal in glamour with Dhanush
News Arrow Shankar opens up vital info on Sivaji   News Arrow Earlier it was Vikram. Now its Rathnam.
News Arrow Chiru seeks rights for a Vijaykanth film   News Arrow Nayantara joins the bigwigs of Kollywood
News Arrow Krishna the next director for Simbu?
  News Arrow Shankar Vs Kalaipuli Dhanu
News Arrow Vathiyar is mine, claims Arjun   News Arrow SJ Suryah slams rumors on wedding with Meera

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com