Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Asin ok for kissing scenes
Nov 06, 2006

In cine world, values and equations are dynamic. It is an industry where one needs to be extra vigilant and smart to retain the reins of success horse. A new strategy has to be evolved constantly to keep abreast of the competitions.

Asin

Following these lines, our Asin has announced that she has no qualms about appearing in kissing scenes. This has shocked her fans as she always appears smart and decent in her films. Till date she has not donned on any glamorous outfits.

When questioned on this, her reply was clichéd. “If the role demands, I would not hesitate to wear alluring costumes as long as it does not cross the lines of decency. If necessary I would not think twice to act in kissing scenes.

After all, I am here to act and would fulfill the demands of my director and film.” Perhaps this is just to counter the stringent competition that has arisen in filmdom now. After all, one needs to sustain their success for a long time and when it comes to lady artists they have to make hay while the Sun shines.

Add behindwoods.com news feed to your google home page. Add to
Google   News Link Mani Ratnam’s Guru audio launch

More News
News Arrow Asin ok for kissing scenes   News Arrow Scoop–Rajini’s Sivaji Hospitals & Medical College
    News Arrow Jo storms out of Mozhi set
  News Arrow ‘Sarvam’ on the hunt for producers
  News Arrow Ajith’s Alwar Vs Jithan Ramesh’s Mari
  News Arrow Karu Palaniappan’s film may be dropped
  News Arrow The original Godfather
  News Arrow Gizmos owned by Kamal and Rajini
  News Arrow Mani Rathnam’s next movie gets delayed
  News Arrow Vijay and AVM to come together
  News Arrow Thimiru ‘Tarun Gopi’ directs Simbu
  News Arrow Vattaram Adisaya’s Tamil skills
  News Arrow Shankar’s strain for Raghuvaran’s looks in Sivaji
  News Arrow Lip locks – saving grace for Tamil movies?
  News Arrow Maddy’s Arya in the air for Prakashraj’s call sheets
News Arrow Mani Ratnam’s Guru audio launch   News Arrow Vijay’s Puli to kick off again?
News Arrow Will Rajini play the new age Ravana?   News Arrow There is nothing between us
News Arrow Archana disallowed entry into five star hotel   News Arrow Jackie Shroff debuts in Tamil
News Arrow Vishal, the tech savvy actor   News Arrow ‘Poi’ heroine snubs S J Suryah

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com