Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Vishal, are you following Vijay's footsteps?
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
May 17, 2007
Vishal's forte has always been action-oriented films. But his current venture, Boopathy Pandian's Malaikottai, is expected to break the action hero image, as it is a comedy movie.

When asked if he was trying to follow Vijay's commercial formula by choosing only action packed movies, Vishal strongly denied it.
Vishal
He stated that action subjects just happened and it was not intentional. Elaborating on the subject, he mentioned that as an assistant director he used to think a lot of subjects keeping Vijay in mind. "Probably that impact is felt in my movies," he said.

Besides, Vishal was candid enough to admit his awful sense of dressing. “I am afraid I do not have a way with colors,” he confessed. “My sense with costumes is limited to a pair of black trousers coupled with some bright blue or yellow shirts,” he added. Well, we haven’t started complaining Vishal. Which means you still have time to recover before receiving brickbats for that.

News Link
Sivaji sold for Chennai

More News
News Arrow Vishal, are you following Vijay's footsteps?   News Arrow Kollywood way – looking ragged on your wedding
    News Arrow Bringing Kallars on to the celluloid
  News Arrow The music director who dared to refuse
  News Arrow Tamil cinema in the grip of Hi-tech gangsters
  News Arrow Parvathy is the new heroine for Naan Kadavul
  News Arrow The first one crore lady in Kollywood
  News Arrow Billa in Malaysia, Yaaradi in Bangkok
  News Arrow “I have really worked hard to come to this spot”
  News Arrow The Bullet Buxom Namitha
  News Arrow Surya undergoes Naval Officers’ training
  News Arrow Nadiya rubs shoulders with her yesteryear onscreen flame
  News Arrow Simbu’s third movie in a row
  News Arrow Vijay meets Kamal
  News Arrow Madras Talkies calls the hottest hunk in Kollywood
News Arrow Sivaji sold for Chennai   News Arrow Karthi and Lingusamy find a name
News Arrow Sivaji censored   News Arrow Surya’s inexhaustible heroine search for Vel
News Arrow Cute girl becoming a hot favorite of Kollywood heroes   News Arrow Prakashraj’s date with bombshells
News Arrow Selvaraghavan hits of to Maldives   News Arrow Sivaji press release

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com