Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

The music director who dared to refuse
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
May 16, 2007
The ongoing fad about the success of remix songs have led to the mushrooming number of such numbers in many films. It has become the norm of the day to include at least one such track in any film.

Music director Iman who is known to deliver hit numbers especially with remixes has decided that he will not do such numbers in future.
Iman
When he was quizzed on this, the young music director says, “Of course, I do acknowledge the fact that the remix songs like Ennadi Muniamma in Vathiyar and Ennamma Kannu Sowkyama in Thiruvilayadal Aarambam has given me a good standing in the industry. But I cannot continue to do the same thing over and again wherein I will be tagged as remix musician which I am averse to”.

He is the music director of the forthcoming film ‘Thik, Thik’ which as the name suggests is a suspense thriller. According to Iman, music in thrillers is very vital and amplifies the thrill quotient in viewers and hence scoring music for such films is a highly challenging job and he is said to be thoroughly enjoying it right now.

News Link
Tamil cinema in the grip of Hi-tech gangsters

More News
News Arrow Cute girl becoming a hot favorite of Kollywood heroes   News Arrow Tamil cinema in the grip of Hi-tech gangsters
    News Arrow Parvathy is the new heroine for Naan Kadavul
  News Arrow The first one crore lady in Kollywood
  News Arrow Billa in Malaysia, Yaaradi in Bangkok
  News Arrow “I have really worked hard to come to this spot”
  News Arrow The Bullet Buxom Namitha
  News Arrow Surya undergoes Naval Officers’ training
  News Arrow Nadiya rubs shoulders with her yesteryear onscreen flame
  News Arrow Simbu’s third movie in a row
  News Arrow Vijay meets Kamal
  News Arrow Madras Talkies calls the hottest hunk in Kollywood
  News Arrow Karthi and Lingusamy find a name
  News Arrow Surya’s inexhaustible heroine search for Vel
  News Arrow Prakashraj’s date with bombshells
News Arrow Selvaraghavan hits of to Maldives   News Arrow Sivaji press release
News Arrow Kollywood way – looking ragged on your wedding   News Arrow Actor Srikanth to tie the knot on 18th June
News Arrow Bringing Kallars on to the celluloid   News Arrow Surya Claps Aamir Khan
News Arrow The music director who dared to refuse   News Arrow Selvaraghavan & Trisha – two to tango

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com