Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

“I have really worked hard to come to this spot”
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
May 15, 2007
The current generation of young actors who are desirous of making a mark in tinsel town have clear cut ambitions in the glamour world and work assiduously to reach their goals. They are hind sighted and do not jump at any opportunity without doing their ground work. One such example is the upcoming star Jeevan who selects his movies after a lot of deliberations.
Jeevan
Recently, in the middle of his shots in Machakkaran, the actor was in a loquacious mood sharing his future plans. He says, “I am very glad by the response that I have been receiving for my performances. I have really worked hard to come to this spot and would work doubly more to sustain this position. Hence I have said ‘no’ to a couple of double hero subjects”. While discussing about featuring in Telugu films, the actor states that he is keener to be noticed in Kollywood and if Naan Avanillai is to be remade in Telugu, he has no qualms in doing the same. He is in an enviable position right now as he has scheduled to fly to different overseas location like Venice, Italy and Rome for the film Machakkaran.

News Link
The Bullet Buxom Namitha

More News
News Arrow “I have really worked hard to come to this spot”   News Arrow Vijay meets Kamal
    News Arrow Madras Talkies calls the hottest hunk in Kollywood
  News Arrow Karthi and Lingusamy find a name
  News Arrow Surya’s inexhaustible heroine search for Vel
  News Arrow Prakashraj’s date with bombshells
  News Arrow Sivaji press release
  News Arrow Actor Srikanth to tie the knot on 18th June
  News Arrow Surya Claps Aamir Khan
  News Arrow Selvaraghavan & Trisha – two to tango
  News Arrow Uncertainty in Sivaji release in Kerala
  News Arrow From Surya to Srikanth – lady love in demand
  News Arrow Cheeyan Vikram does know to bowl them out
  News Arrow Gana King’s daughter to tie the knot
  News Arrow Simbu, Trisha, Vishal win award
News Arrow The Bullet Buxom Namitha   News Arrow Intelligent team comes together once again
News Arrow Surya undergoes Naval Officers’ training   News Arrow Sivaji to be released on 26th May?
News Arrow Nadiya rubs shoulders with her yesteryear onscreen flame   News Arrow Simbu's name change for perfection
News Arrow Simbu’s third movie in a row   News Arrow Shankar’s favorite prodigy all set to go

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com