Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Chaya Singh wants ‘Sabash Sariyana Potti’
June 05, 2006
Chaya Singh

Chaya Singh has a good reputation as a dancer. Her Manmadha Rasa was a super hit. Although she did not get many roles thereafter, she has been quite busy in the Malayalam and Kannada circuit. It is only now that she has a clutch of Tamil films like Pattasu, Lemon and Solli adippen. But there is a secret wish that Chaya nurses. Speaking about it she said,” I am a natural dancer. Give me any kind of complex or fast movement, I can pick it up very easily.

In Tirupachi, although I did only one song, the Kumbida pona theivam number is still remembered. My aim is therefore to act with an actor or actress who has such natural flair for dance. Something like the Padmini-Vyjayanthimala dance duel!” Quite a tall wish, we only hope someone takes up the challenge!

News Link Will Asin get the Hindi break under Priyan?

More News
News Arrow Aamir Khan to Surya's “bald” rescue!   News Arrow Dasavatharam session stills – a ‘natural’ look Kamal with awesome costumes
    News Arrow Bheema: Prakashraj to replace Nana?
  News Arrow Reema sen’s different tune about Simbu now!!
  News Arrow Vijay – the Complete Man
  News Arrow Seeman in support of Shankar
  News Arrow Perarasu's MLA dreams
  News Arrow Trisha to pair with Prashanth in Petrol?
  News Arrow An experienced story approver for Jitthan Ramesh and Jeeva
  News Arrow She is happy both in Mollywood and Kollywood
  News Arrow Sneha’s sensible Telugu film with lighter moments
  News Arrow Manivannan in dilemma
  News Arrow A calm, cool and collected Asin
  News Arrow Shankar moves to court against Censor Board!!
  News Arrow Maddy’s film in trouble
News Arrow Chaya Singh wants ‘Sabash Sariyana Potti’   News Arrow It’s official. Selva and Vijay to team up!!!
News Arrow Will Asin get the Hindi break under Priyan?   News Arrow Simran packs to Delhi!!
News Arrow A Tamilian as music director in Hollywood – How he overtook 100 Americans?   News Arrow Bala Vs Saran: Arindhum Ariyamalum a fight!!
News Arrow Court rejects Reema and Shilpa’s plea   News Arrow Rajinikanth in a French film!!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com