Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Reema sen’s different tune about Simbu now!!
June 03, 2006
Reema sen & Simbu

There were smoking guns between Reema Sen and Simbu last week during the shooting of Vallavan. As Reema left, proceedings had stopped and the film has reached a dead end. While Simbu and Reema have stayed cool after the incident, how could one expect the producer to sit still? Thaenappan decided to buy peace between the two and acted as mediator. We are not sure what exactly transpired but we now have Reema saying that she never insisted on having two songs and that she walked out of the film due to some issues with Simbu.

Listen to her as she says,”I just can’t believe that people could spread such rumors (?!). Simbu and I have had no problems and I did not insist on any thing in Vallavan. I have no intention of taking legal action against Simbu. Some people who do not like my growth in the industry are spreading such canards about me(?!). I am presently working on Thimiru with Vishal and I am also looking at a few other scripts. Malamaal in Hindi has been a good hit and I am also having a few Hindi offers. Because I am a disciplined actress, I land many roles. May be this has irked some body.” Whatever has happened this past week, we surely know that Reema knows how to play different tunes at different times.

News Link Vijay – the Complete Man

More News
News Arrow Dasavatharam session stills – a ‘natural’ look Kamal with awesome costumes   News Arrow Perarasu's MLA dreams
    News Arrow Trisha to pair with Prashanth in Petrol?
  News Arrow An experienced story approver for Jitthan Ramesh and Jeeva
  News Arrow She is happy both in Mollywood and Kollywood
  News Arrow Sneha’s sensible Telugu film with lighter moments
  News Arrow Manivannan in dilemma
  News Arrow A calm, cool and collected Asin
  News Arrow Shankar moves to court against Censor Board!!
  News Arrow Maddy’s film in trouble
  News Arrow It’s official. Selva and Vijay to team up!!!
  News Arrow Simran packs to Delhi!!
  News Arrow Bala Vs Saran: Arindhum Ariyamalum a fight!!
  News Arrow Rajinikanth in a French film!!
  News Arrow Ash’s newest admirer!
News Arrow Bheema: Prakashraj to replace Nana?   News Arrow Toppled car and the Great Escape of Jitthan Ramesh
News Arrow Reema sen’s different tune about Simbu now!!   News Arrow Da Vinci Code erased in TN before screening
News Arrow Vijay – the Complete Man   News Arrow Big B now the media image for Reliance
News Arrow Seeman in support of Shankar   News Arrow Sneha mobbed at Singapore. Commandos come to rescue!!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com