Literature Society   City Videos /Photos   Add news to your website   Partners   Sitemap   Comedy central   Behindwood logo
Literature society
City Videos & Photos

Add News to
your website

Partners

Sitemap

Comedy Central

Did you search for?

After Bheema, it will take one year to see Chiyan again  
January 30, 2006

For people of Coimbatore, it was a happy occasion when they saw Vikram at a function held by Vidhya Sudha, a school for the mentally challenged. The school had made the hero their goodwill ambassador. Speaking at the function, Vikram said: “If you want to be happy, don’t expect anything from anybody. Expectation kills happiness. Throughout my life I have operated on this principle—whether as a dubbing artiste, small time hero or a big hero.

Vikram

Dubbing is difficult and it is an art by itself. You learn a lot. I’ve dubbed for Prabhu Deva, Abbas and several other. While dubbing you watch their facial expression and that provides a lot to think. I am now doing Bheema. It has been a challenging role and I am sure the movie would come out well. After Bheema, I’ll be doing only one film a year.” The hero posed for photos, went around with the children and those who had gathered there carry a happy memory of this guy.

News Link Lady boss Asin’s new headquarters!
More News
News Arrow Vadivelu’s treasure room often changes   News Arrow Simbu’s denies the fray but…
    News Arrow Simran to dance before Kamal!
  News Arrow Simbu : Reel hero gets real blows
  News Arrow Sonia Agarwal : Home alone but not sad or bored
  News Arrow Laila back for whom?
  News Arrow Namitha felt shy at Paccha Kudhirai shoot!
  News Arrow Vasu, getting ready for both Rajini and Kamal?
  News Arrow Enough is enough: Dharani Vs A M Rathnam
  News Arrow Perarasu is ready with a title for Vikram
  News Arrow Duteous Navya – first acting, then weeping
  News Arrow Gautham hospitalized: managing the shoot from bed
  News Arrow Ajith and Vijay fans: War on SMS
  News Arrow Nayantara’s new strategy for film, ad and aid!!
  News Arrow Sivaji’s item girl- who could be lucky?
News Arrow After Bheema, it will take one year to see Chiyan again   News Arrow Producer in soup: Courtesy Selva brothers
News Arrow Lady boss Asin’s new headquarters!   News Arrow Nayan mobbed: Autograph hunters from Andhra
News Arrow Junior Vijay’s queries to Papa Vijay   News Arrow One place where you can spot Namitha for sure
News Arrow Padmashri Shobana’s dance schools at Chennai and Middle East   News Arrow Vikram on a day off

Behindwoods.com © 2004 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com