Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Simbu goes to Hyderabad to meet Nayantara
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 15, 2007

She called it quits, but has he? After the headline hitting big time break up and blow up of intimacy of the two on the Internet, looks like Simbu has decided to do some damage control, or so it seems. If rumors are to be believed, Simbu attempted to meet Nayan on the sets of Tulsi, Nayan’s upcoming Telugu venture.

Simbu
However, Nayan, as it seems, is in no mood for a patch up. Nayan, when she was let known that Simbu has reached the sets to meet her, requested the director to call the shoots off and fled to her hotel. Sources also suggest that Simbu had visited Nayan’s hotel later in the day only to be turned down.

Nayan then took a flight to Kerala and when contacted, stated that she has no time to reply for the rumors about her. This is an attempt to soil my image in Tamil cinema, she replied.

Simbu was accessible this time around and denied news about his Hyderabad visit. If I wanted to, I would have met her right after I came back from the US, came the reply.

News Link

More News
News Arrow Kamal & his Hokkaido: Direct from Malaysia   News Arrow The biggest Kollywood party of recent times
    News Arrow Rajnikanth to buid hospital
  News Arrow Mayajaal celebrates 75 years of International cinema
  News Arrow Simbu angered by pro-Nayan remarks
  News Arrow Vijay to act in Prabhu Deva's original script?
  News Arrow Angry man of Tamil cinema becomes soft
  News Arrow Nayantara commits suicide?
  News Arrow S.J. Surya's heroine elopes
  News Arrow Sarika mum on Kamal
  News Arrow 25 Tamil movies in 200 crores
  News Arrow Cheran on his relationship with Navya Nair
  News Arrow Sarath sans makeup in Pachaikili Muthucharam
  News Arrow Amitabh & SRK have the last laugh
  News Arrow Aamir Khan gets Oscar!!
News Arrow Simbu goes to Hyderabad to meet Nayantara   News Arrow Mohanlal in an alcoholic mess
News Arrow Trisha - "Its Vishal now after Jeyam Ravi"   News Arrow Prashanth's most important court hearing
News Arrow Shankar invites another heroine for Sivaji   News Arrow Vaidvelu paid higher than Surya
News Arrow Actress moves to court against hair oil ad   News Arrow Mimicry artists in Sivaji

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com