Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Rajini previews yet another Kannada movie for Dhanush
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 06, 2007

Looks like Rajini has decided to mentor his son-in-law Dhanush and his career. After selecting the Kannada movie Jogi for Dhanush – which is being remade as Parattai Engira Azhagusundaram directed by Suresh Krishna – Rajini has recently visited the Four Frames preview theatre for viewing yet another Kannada movie.

Dhanush
This time around it was Arasu, which was released in Kannada a few days ago with Punith Rajkumar, Meera Jasmine, and Ramya in the lead. It is reported that Rajini has viewed Arasu to weigh its suitability to be remade in Tamil.

With the kingpin of the Tamil industry to mentor, will Dhanush’s career skyrocket in the days to come? We are sure that Parattai Engira Azhagusundaram will have the answer.

News Link

More News
News Arrow Ajith injured – Kreedom shoots cancelled   News Arrow Meet Maniratnam’s trusted lieutenant
    News Arrow Kamal distributes assistance for orphanages
  News Arrow Fazil’s next thriller
  News Arrow After Vijay, it is S.J. Surya now
  News Arrow “My Don is more stylish than Sharukh Khan ”
  News Arrow Prakash Raj to act as Veerappan?
  News Arrow Amitab Bachchan blames the media
  News Arrow Chief Minister's daughter angry on Surya
  News Arrow Will Surya’s decision cost him dear?
  News Arrow The Azhagiya Thamizh Magan story
  News Arrow Bala attacks Ajith again
  News Arrow Vadivelu refuses Dasavatharam
  News Arrow Something Something… Vishal and Trisha?
  News Arrow "I will go with Vijay if he calls me again"
News Arrow Rajini previews yet another Kannada movie for Dhanush   News Arrow Nila eyeing Jeeva
News Arrow Tables are turned against Malavika   News Arrow What Shankar and Maniratnam could not do…
News Arrow Exclusive - Listen to Rahman’s best BGM   News Arrow Aishwarya Rai marries a tree; case against Bachchans
News Arrow Shankar’s post-production plans for Sivaji   News Arrow Selvaraghvan Aravind Krishna split

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com