Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Vijay talks about Kuruvi to his fan
December 14, 2007
Hi Behindwoods Team & CO

I'm a regular viewer of your website and enjoy it thoroughly from the latest news to the articles. Recently a few of my cousins who are big fans of vijay got a chance to meet him at his house in Chennai. As I'm in Sydney, Australia I was unable to be present and it was mentioned when they met Vijay that I was his big fan.
Vijay

Me being an ardent fan of Vijay, I should have been there, but Ilayathalapathy responded by telling them to call me on my mobile phone and spent a few minutes talking to me. I was touched by this noble gesture as you do not normally expect such from one of the most prominent young heroes of Tamil cinema today. Even during the conversation, he enquired what I was studying and what my plans were for the future, he also mentioned that he was immersed in his Kuruvi project with Dharani and Trisha and that it was a fast paced action movie like Ghilli.

You mention noble deeds to charity by stars, but Ilayathalapthy today showed a humble deed that made the day of one of his millions of fans around the world.

Sanjeev,
Sydney, Australia
sanjeev612@hotmail.com

Send us such experience with your favorite idol, photos and articles to
behindwoods.com India Search
News Link
Sada Clicks
More News
News Arrow Stylish weekend   News Arrow Shah Rukh and Big B make peace
    News Arrow Ananda Vikatan hunts for directors
  News Arrow Nayanthara bags plum role with Ilaya Thalapathy
  News Arrow Ajith’s charity through Billa
  News Arrow Mirugam gets an A
  News Arrow Don’t make movies on Lankan Tamils
  News Arrow Madhuri to prove a point
  News Arrow Make way for Don Muthuswami!
  News Arrow Rajinikanth gives Billa a miss
  News Arrow Trisha yearns to speak
  News Arrow Letter to Ajith
  News Arrow To Superstar, on his birthday……..
  News Arrow Welcome @ Sathyam
  News Arrow Jeeva’s spirits kept alive
News Arrow After Billa it's Sathya   News Arrow Lingusamy scouts for assistant directors
News Arrow Vijay talks about Kuruvi to his fan   News Arrow A weekend for change: towards good cinema
News Arrow Sada Clicks   News Arrow Billa around the world premieres
News Arrow Discovery channel adds pep to romantic movie   News Arrow Aamir eyes Shah Rukh’s Robot

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com