Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Villainy is this actor’s favorite
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
December 03, 2007
Daniel Balaji the latest bad man of Kollywood is riding high on the success wave. After Polladhavan, his phones have not stopped ringing and the young man is being drenched in a shower of accolades. He has been associated with director Gautham Menon from Kaakka Kaakka wherein he had played the role of a tough cop alongside Surya.
Daniel Balaji

Then came Vettaiyadu Vilayadu which earned him the wrath of Tamil Nadu. His performance in the film fetched him the Dhanush starrer Polladhavan.

On an understandably jubilant mood, Daniel states, “I am extremely delighted that my characters in my films have been receiving a lot of attention. After seeing my work in Vettaiyadu Vilayadu, Telugu director Puri Jagannath had offered me a role in Chirutha, the launch vehicle of Chiranjeevi sir’s son”. On his upcoming projects, Daniel revealed that he is doing an anti hero role in Gautham Menon’s Chennayil Oru Mazhaikalam. According to this talented actor, there is scope to bring out various emotions only in a negative role. Though people have been wondering if he would take on the mantle of a hero, Daniel is keen to continue with his villainy, in films, for some time to come.

behindwoods.com India Search
News Link
Maddy goes the Hyderabadi way
More News
News Arrow Simbu’s Mumbai mania   News Arrow Kamal and Mani Ratnam to commence
    News Arrow Arjun and Anjaneya
  News Arrow Clash of Aamir and Amitabh
  News Arrow Rajini helps Vishnu in Billa
  News Arrow Shriya waiting for Ajith
  News Arrow “Remixes should be a tribute to the original”
  News Arrow Prakash Raj doesn’t drub
  News Arrow Shah Rukh declines Bentley for Amitabh
  News Arrow The truth behind Dasavatharam
  News Arrow “It’s one of the best experiences I’ve had,” says Kamal
  News Arrow Hrithik takes on Stallone and floors Penelope
  News Arrow Venkat Prabhu’s Saroja
  News Arrow Naan Kadavul release date announced
  News Arrow Pooja on Oram Po, Bala and Billa
News Arrow First it was Sarika, now it is Gauthami   News Arrow Balu Mahendra says “This is the format for movies hitherto”
News Arrow Villainy is this actor’s favorite   News Arrow Musical winter starts
News Arrow Maddy goes the Hyderabadi way   News Arrow Prakash Raj refuses to dub
News Arrow Kathavarayan’s reel-real mix-up   News Arrow Divya says no to politics

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com