Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

A fan’s salute to one of the greatest actors in India.
Kamal
One of our regular visitors, Sathya Priyan has written an article on the movies of Kamalhaasan that had an ever lasting impact on him. Please do not even think of missing it. It’s one of the very well written articles on Tamil cinema.

If you want to share such articles with six lakhs more visitors through out the world, then email us at behindw@behindwoods.com.

Anything for the fans!

Best regards,
Editor,
Behindwoods.com

Sathya’s email reads as below:

Dear Editor,

I have been a regular reader of Behindwoods.com. As a Tamil film fanatic, I appreciate the entire Behindwoods team for bringing kollywood closer to the people who reside miles away from India.

I am a die hard fan of Mr. Kamalhaasan. On the eve of his birthday, as a token of appreciation for his great work, I have written an article about my favorite movies of his

Kamal
I would be grateful to the Behindwoods team if you can review and publish it. I believe it could be my birthday gift for this great man.

Regards,
Sathya Priyan.
http://sathyapriyan.blogspot.com/2006/10/blog-post_16.html
Continued on next page >>
Other top stories
Varalaru review – Ajith’s Diwali treat to set cash registers ringing “Extremely funny review of Dharmapuri: By visitor”
Top 10 movies at the box office – Serial Vs Serial Killer Count down of the top 10 songs - who made it to the No.1?
SA box office analysis of A.R.Rahman’s movies To Rajini sir, with love…
Varalaru vs Vallavan – Diwali movies sales report Kamal on his journey through Life, Movies and Rajini!!
Sivaji - Package Dasavatharam - Package

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com