Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Vijay at Hyderabad—Telugu fans happy!
March 17, 2006
To Vijay’s Telugu fans, it was a surprising and happy event—Vijay attending the audio-cassette release function of Dharani’s Bangaram, the Power-star Pawan Kalyan starrer. Even Pawan Kalyan’s fans cheered as Vijay walked up to the stage.
Vijay

The function was held yesterday at Sunetra School for the blind at Hyderabad. Present on the occasion were hero Pawan Kalyan, producer A M Rathnam, Music Director Vidyhasagar, Director Dharani and Trisha. Trisha was looking sleek in her pink tops and knee length skirt. Vijay was looking stunning though a bit indrawn in his dark grey pants and light blue shirt. Speaking on the occasion, Pawan Kalyan said that he was an ardent and keen watcher of Vijay’s flicks.
Has Vijay changed a lot these days? Of course, he has. He is no longer the guy who kept aloof, away from cinema functions or fan club meetings. The guy has opened up and this means a lot.

Don’t write off this guy just because he has given one mediocre movie, Aathi. One can’t just predict the pulse of the moviegoer. As far as fan base is concerned, Vijay has the biggest, perhaps, next to the Superstar’s. They swear by his name and movies.

Vijay & Trisha
Vijay & Bhavan Kalyan

Vijay delighted everyone at the function by speaking in Telugu: “I’m a great fan of Pawan Kalyan. I like his style of comedy and also his stunts. I don’t miss his movies. I hope that Bangaram will be a big hit.” There was a huge applause as he said this.

Vijay too is as much a familiar face in Andhra as Surya or Vikram are. And certainly this visit to Andhra must have increased his popularity rate down there.

Though not working in any movie right now, the guy is gearing up for a great hit. He knows that he has the stuff to deliver. Only that he is looking for a great combination of an original story and a hit director.

Guys, prepare yourselves for another mega-hit from this talented hero.

>>Vijay at Hyderabad - Gallery
Our earlier news:  
Police cut short Vijay’s charity gesture
What’s Vijay doing now?
Ban imposed: Cool Vijay is busy planning Murasu
Vijay to work with three top directors
Sunset cycling of Vijay
Other top stories
Tirupathi audio release: Ajith’s confidence and Perarasu’s declaration Rajini to release Tirupathi audio and leave for abroad!!
Gautham Menon always gets the best out of Harris Superstar and his black cat
Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu Audio release: Kamal speaks about Dasavataram!! Rahman proves why he is the Godfather of music
Kollywood and courts: What’s really up? Pithamagan controversy still haunts Bala
Sivaji - Package Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu Package

Behindwoods.com © 2004-2006 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com