'I AM VERY MUCH SINGLE ONLY, BUT...'

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |
8 Thottakkal fame Meera Mitun talks about her marriage plans

8 Thottakkal girl, Meera Mitun, is excited about the release of Suriya's Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, in which she plays Kalaiyarasan's wife.

During an exclusive interview with Behindwoods, Meera slashed out the talks about her marriage plans. She stated, "I have just now started my career. I have a long way to go. My marriage will happen after some 10 - 15 years. For now, I am focussed on my career. I am very much single only, but there isn't time for me to concentrate on relationships."

8 THOTTAKKAL FAME MEERA MITUN TALKS ABOUT HER MARRIAGE PLANS VIDEO

Email Subcription

THIS YOUNG HEROINE ACTS IN SURIYA'S NEXT FILM

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |
8 Thottakkal fame Meera Mitun to act in Thaanaa Serndha Koottam

Actress Meera Mitun who made her Kollywood debut with Sri Ganesh's directorial 8 Thottakkal, is on a cloud nine about her second film, which is indeed a biggie. She would be seen acting in Suriya's Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, directed by Vignesh Shivn.

Behindwoods got in touch with Meera to know more about this, who said, "8 Thottakkal was my first film and it feels so great that my second film is a biggie. Being, relatively, a newcomer, I am fortunate to with prominent people like Vignesh Shivn and Dinesh Krishnan (DOP). I am also very happy that I could do a role in Suriya sir's film."

Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, starring Suriya, Keerthy Suresh, RJ Balaji, Navarasa Naayagan Karthik, Senthil and others, is scheduled for 2018 Pongal release. 

8 Thottakkal fame Meera Mitun talks about her marriage plans

People looking for online information on 8 Thottakkal, Meera Mitun, Thaanaa Serndha Koottam will find this news story useful.