PHOTOS & STILLS - GALLERY
Why only Kamal Haasan, asks Sohan RoyFeb 05, 2013
One of the key points of argument during the case of Vishwaroopam’s ban was the verdict of restricting the release of Dam 999 to avoid a law & order situation in Tamil Nadu. The film’s ban was used as a past example to ensure that the State took precautionary measures in the case of Vishwaroopam.
The appeal by Dam 999’s filmmaker, Sohan Roy, was dismissed by the Madras High Court recently, instantly ruling out any chance of the film releasing in the state of Tamil Nadu. Following the negotiations and agreements arrived upon Vishwaroopam, Sohan Roy has respectfully appealed to one and all that his case too deserved a similar outcome.
Sohan Roy has said that he respects Kamal Haasan as an actor, but says that just like Kamal, he too is human and deserves justice and treatment of the same kind. He claims that he has suffered huge losses after his film was banned from screening.
OTHER NEWS STORIES
- Vishal Gets A Notice Over Vish...
- Muslim Leaders Request Kamal's...
- The Vishwaroopam Effect - Sath...
- Ameer Will Not Change Title
- Law Being Revisited Following ...
- Police Storm Into Vishwaroopam...
- Verdict On Vishwaroopam
- Support Pours In For Kamal Haa...
- This Film Will Not Release
- 'Citizen' Actress Returns As A...
- Kamal Fans Set An Example
- Another Case Against Kamal Haa...
- A Rare Audio Re-release
- Vishwaroopam Villain Is Floore...
- Vishwaroopam Court Hearing Details - Videos
- Vishwaroopam Case Hearing Verdict - Videos
- Muktha Srinivasa Rao Wouldn't Allow Us To Demolish A Car: Kamal Hassan
- Myths Against Kamal Haasan
- Kamal Hassan - Nagarjuna | Tamil Superstars Vs Telugu Superstars - Slideshow
- Between Kamal Hassan And Vijay
- Srikanth Deva Interview - Videos
- Vishwaroopam Shooting Spot - Photos
- Vishwaroopam I II III IV
- Vishwaroopam - Photos I II III
- Kamal Hassan Launch Art House - Videos
- Hate Story Movie Review
- Pranitha On Saguni - Videos
- Kamal Hassan At Mehboob Studio - Photos
- 7aum Arivu, A Movie To Be Treasured, Not To Be Complained