Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Namitha’s transformation with ATM
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
November 27, 2007
Namitha’s emotions are bittersweet these days. While she is on cloud nine after watching the rushes of Billa, she isn’t quite happy with the way she was treated in her movies released recently. As a result, she pledges that she wouldn’t commit herself in a movie hereon no matter how big the star is, without listening to the script.
Namitha

“The earlier instances I’ve trusted the directors, my characters have either been portrayed comically or just reduced to skin show. I have decided to take up only challenging and meaty roles that demand my acting skills,” she declared. She added that she is happy that she took up the promising role in Billa.

Will Billa, releasing in mid December, serve as a platform to establish Namitha’s acting prowess? Only time will tell.

behindwoods.com India Search
News Link
Ajith’s exclusive interview
More News
News Arrow Ajith halts Chennai city’s normalcy briefly   News Arrow Now a Tamil - Telugu barter
    News Arrow Prakash Raj tries an OSO
  News Arrow 'Rajini did it, so should Vijay...'
  News Arrow Vattaram - Santosh Subramaniam link
  News Arrow First a lighthouse now a 500 year old tree
  News Arrow Polladhavan in legal wrangle!
  News Arrow Jeeva in demand abroad
  News Arrow Vetrimaran caught between Simbu and Dhanush
  News Arrow Tamil cinema’s lighter take on tribals
  News Arrow Director Shankar’s competitor
  News Arrow Comedy duo returns with a bang
  News Arrow Mani Ratnam wins another award
  News Arrow Ash after Johnny!
  News Arrow Ajith pronounces Billa’s release date
News Arrow Vijay suggests cuts in Kuruvi   News Arrow Shruti Haasan finally accedes!
News Arrow Namitha’s transformation with ATM   News Arrow Kuruvi in Bar
News Arrow Ajith’s exclusive interview   News Arrow Kadavul to appear on republic day
News Arrow Bharath and Ravi in double trouble   News Arrow Genre-ous weekend

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com