Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Producers havoc: Rival factions meet Police Commissioner
March 01, 2006

Producers
The Tamil Film Producers Council controversy does not seem to die down. At the executive meeting day before yesterday in which, amidst unruly scenes, the President, Thyagarajan was reportedly ousted by a unanimous vote and A.M. Ratnam was appointed as ad hoc President. Meanwhile, Thyagarajan came to the Council chamber yesterday and had a wordy duel with A.L. Azhagappan, an office bearer. Coming out in a huff, Thyagarajan, met the waiting media persons and announced,” I am the President and I cannot be removed at a meeting in which I was not present. I am going to take legal action against the members who are trying to settle personal scores through the Council”. He met the Chennai City Police Commissioner and lodged a formal complaint of threat of physical assault on him. Soon, Azhagappan also met the Commissioner. Fearing untoward incidents, police personnel have been posted outside the Chamber premises.

News Link Bheema : A new contender for Trisha!!

More News
News Arrow Producers havoc: Rival factions meet Police Commissioner   News Arrow Want a chocolate? Call Trisha!
    News Arrow ‘It’s excellent’ – Simbu certifies Pattiyal audio
  News Arrow Action scenes at Film Producers’ Council meeting
  News Arrow Vadivelu: “Vandhuttangayya, vandhuttanga…”
  News Arrow Dr. Rajkumar hospitalized
  News Arrow Nila's endless 'Ullae Veliyae' game
  News Arrow It’s now Namitha to reject Perarasu’s proposal!!
  News Arrow ‘Aaaptha Mitra’ Prema to walk down the aisle!
  News Arrow Prashanth’s Real Gold Tower
  News Arrow Arya: “Pay me more than heroine”
  News Arrow Dhanush’s flop film makes news. How?
  News Arrow Who is Kalvan’s next Kadhali?
  News Arrow Watch out for Aadhi Bhagavan
  News Arrow Vikram: Why did he shelve Chandu Pottu?
News Arrow Bheema : A new contender for Trisha!!   News Arrow Vishal and Sriya Reddy to join for Thimir !!
News Arrow Happy Maddy, bids bye to TV   News Arrow Glam girl Radha is back with reduced waistline!!
News Arrow Reema Sen’s Paani Puri pleasure   News Arrow Navya’s sugary offering
News Arrow The Sanjay Ramasamy side of Surya.   News Arrow Bungalow blues of actors and actresses

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com