Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Kidnap drama: Vindhiya denies any such incident
June 15, 2006
Actress Vindhiya who made her debut in Sangamam has been in and out of news for various reasons. An actress with the potential for sensitive portrayals, she did not strike it big.
Vindhiya

She was embroiled in the issue of blackmailing by her manager and debt problems. Now again the media went to town about her being kidnapped by unknown elements. Vindhiya who met the press yesterday said,” It’s quite sad why people always target me. On the day the reported incident occurred I was at my office in Saligramam. I don’t know who is behind all these rumors. I am now involved in my home production. May be someone who is annoyed by my growth in the industry is doing this.”

News Link Vaali – Part II? Simran rather desperate!

More News
News Arrow Bala announces Naan Kadavul with Arya!   News Arrow IT's Hide and Seek with Bachchans!!
    News Arrow Ajith's romantic thriller with Bhavana in lead?
  News Arrow Vindhiya kidnapped?
  News Arrow Singapore and Maddy hit it off!
  News Arrow Director Shankar loves girls in shorts!!
  News Arrow Opposition builds up against Vijayakanth!!
  News Arrow Will Bala’s assistant prove himself in Acharya?
  News Arrow Sun TV to step into movie distribution?
  News Arrow Singer Karthik to enter wedlock
  News Arrow New look Maddy in Mani’s Guru
  News Arrow Pokiri announced! Vijay’s father offers prayers at temples!!
  News Arrow JOK – exceptional music with Rahman’s own number!
  News Arrow Simbu’s 35 crore mega budget film!!
  News Arrow Srikanth: Romance kicks off at a gas station!
News Arrow Actor Anand Babu hospitalized   News Arrow It’s official! Vijay’s Pokiri announced!!
News Arrow Kidnap drama: Vindhiya denies any such incident   News Arrow Sivaji Productions and Chandramukhi moneybag!!
News Arrow Vaali – Part II? Simran rather desperate!   News Arrow Abdul Kalam acclaims Chiranjeevi. Inaugurates his blood donation drive!!
News Arrow Murugadoss to discuss with Aamir in New York!!   News Arrow Sealed with a kiss – popular singer in trouble!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com