Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Is Shalini sore with Ajith?
February 04, 2006

Shalini
They are good husband and wife, made for each other, Ajith and Shalini, but when it comes to matters of cinema, they don’t see eye to eye. Shalini wanted Ajith to make a guest appearance in Mrs. Raghavan in which her brother Richard plays the lead role. Richard made his debut in Khaadal Virus. The movie bombed and after a couple of other films, Richard fell into obscurity. Now Shalini wants her husband give a prop to the film but the guy refuses. “An artiste has to stand on his own. I can’t lend my image to help him out. In that way I’ll be hurting my fans’ sentiments. I will not do that,” Ajith has said. His fans feel that that shows Ajith’s good sense.

News Link Kamal’s new business!!

More News
News Arrow Is Shalini sore with Ajith?   News Arrow Samiksha’s mister and her promise to her parent
    News Arrow Vijay, SAC and Hari: It’s all about storytelling!!
  News Arrow Paavadai Thaavani and Padmapriya
  News Arrow Nayantara expects a hero from her fans!!
  News Arrow Shreya lures NRIs
  News Arrow Who is going to die? Sneha or Sonia?
  News Arrow Talent drain in Kodambakkam!!
  News Arrow The man behind Kamal's success.
  News Arrow Kamalhassan—NYPD chase!
  News Arrow Surya on a denial streak.
  News Arrow Meena’s non-stop search for Mr.Right
  News Arrow Latest addition to the star cast in Sivaji!!
  News Arrow Bala to change the title Naan Kadavul?
  News Arrow Comedian Senthil is now Politician Senthil!
News Arrow Kamal’s new business!!   News Arrow Why is Pudhupettai stalled : an inside report
News Arrow Whose fan is Rajini?   News Arrow Shakila’s hidden desire of a Rajini flick
News Arrow Simran makes her re-entry in Telugu   News Arrow Trisha shell scared of cameras
News Arrow Sandhya : No place for her pup!!   News Arrow Vijay wants to bring the Puli back?

Behindwoods.com © 2004 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com