Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Rajini's role in Ajith's transformation
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
August 10, 2007
It is now close to three years that Ajith has given an interview to any of the newspapers or magazines. The star has finally decided to come out of the shell, for his interview has been featured in Ananda Vikatan's Independence Day special issue. The ultimate star opens his heart this time as he talks about his predilection for risks to philosophy.
Rajini & Ajith
Ajith disclosed that he had done a risky bungee jumping for Billa. And this, after several mishaps in his career both as racer and an actor. When asked about Trisha's comment that he is the best person in the Kollywood and Simbu's statement that he is one person who does not backbite, Ajith said that such remarks make him happy and was thankful for all those who have nice words for him.

Talking about the big transformation in his life, the actor said Rajini was instrumental in doing that. For it was the superstar who presented him with a book titled "Living with the Himalayan Masters." According to Ajith, the book had a great impact in his life which helped him mellow down a lot. "I would have wondered if someone told me that a book had changed their lives, until I felt it myself," he stated.

Ajith revealed that Billa has come out very well and would be talked for its technical details and stylishness. "I hope that it would take me to the next stage in my career," he said.
behindwoods.com India Search
News Link
Why good films must get a better deal?
More News
News Arrow Rajini's role in Ajith's transformation
  News Arrow Thank God it’s Friday
    News Arrow A.R. Rahman clashes with Harris
  News Arrow “I never trust anybody”, says Balu Mahendra
  News Arrow Hollywood sues Indian producer for 120 crores
  News Arrow Vijay TV’s Independence Day bonanza
  News Arrow ATM faces the last minute obstacle
  News Arrow Ameer ever natural
  News Arrow A trailer that rocks
  News Arrow Ayngaran hunts for a director for Ajith
  News Arrow Fresh complaints against Ameer
  News Arrow Dhanush miss a fish
  News Arrow No dates even for beloved wife
  News Arrow Chief Justice’s remarks on Sivaji
  News Arrow A key role in Chandramukhi goes to him again
News Arrow Why good films must get a better deal?
  News Arrow International young entrepreneur award for an Indian
News Arrow Kamal's day in court
  News Arrow Tamil Films dominate National Awards
News Arrow From Simbu to Dhanush
  News Arrow A movie on drummer Sivamani?
News Arrow Sandhya stranded in a room for 4 hours
  News Arrow Yuvan Shankar Raja Files for Divorce

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com