Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

No dates even for beloved wife
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
August 08, 2007
Director Sundar C is making waves as hero in Kollywood. His debut venture Thalainagaram was received with good response and the second film Veerappu is also recording commercial success. His third film ‘Porukki’ to be directed by Shakthi Chidambaram was launched recently where Nadiya will play the role of his mother-in-law.
Sundar C
When the director turned hero was questioned on his opinions about his newfound role, he says, “As a director, I have given hit films like Mettukudi, Janakiraman, Ullathai Alli Thaa etc. But when Naam Iruvar Namakku Iruvar did not fare well at the box office, I was jobless for a while. Direction is different from acting. For an actor, if one film is a flop, he can make amends with his next film. But for a director, the scene is totally different. Narrating the script not only to heroes but also to all his relatives and sycophants is an uphill task especially when I am forced to deal with someone who does not know the A B Cs of cinema. Hence, when an opportunity to act came my way, I took it up just wanting to try my hand at this side of film industry too.”

When quizzed about the weird title Porukki, Sundar chuckles and gives the ‘title credit’ to Shakthi Chidambaram. According to him, the script of Porukki is very interesting and the conflict between him and Nadiya will be the highlight of the film. On not able to do a film for his wife Kushboo, Sundar admits it with pride in his face and attributes the non availability of dates.
behindwoods.com India Search
News Link
Chief Justice’s remarks on Sivaji
More News
News Arrow Dhanush miss a fish
  News Arrow Tamil Films dominate National Awards
    News Arrow A movie on drummer Sivamani?
  News Arrow Yuvan Shankar Raja Files for Divorce
  News Arrow After Kamal it’s Shah Rukh Khan
  News Arrow One night @ the call center
  News Arrow Trisha Dropped from Vijay's next
  News Arrow Political dialogues in Simbu's films?
  News Arrow Bheema on 10th August
  News Arrow Rajini's Noble gesture
  News Arrow Ajith back in action
  News Arrow Selvaraghavan ready
  News Arrow Meera Jasmine angry with Kollywood
  News Arrow K.S Ravi Kumar chips in for Ajith
  News Arrow Rajini and Kamal come together on friendship day
News Arrow No dates even for beloved wife
  News Arrow From Prison to Kollywood
News Arrow Chief Justice’s remarks on Sivaji
  News Arrow Kamal Haasan and Hrithik together?
News Arrow A key role in Chandramukhi goes to him again
  News Arrow Sultan the Warrior Vs Inimae Nangathaan
News Arrow International young entrepreneur award for an Indian
  News Arrow ATM, Kaalai, Vel, Sathyam and Polladavan sold

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com