Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

<
“Not first night, but first day”
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 22, 2008

Visitor Medical Insurance

As part of Nepali’s audio release at the Sathyam theatre, invitees were treated to a song sequence. Everyone present came out feeling that the song was very special. It shows Bharath and Meera Jasmine in a sensuous song that has been tastefully and atmospherically shot. The tune by Srikanth Deva is marvelously melodious and contemporary (a little unlike the usual Srikanth Deva tune), the memorable lyrics are by Yuga Bharathi and the playbacks are Bombay Jayashree and Karthik.

Nepali

There is an interesting prelude to the song: Bharath and Meera arrive at their dream house, a newly constructed flat that they are planning to move into. Bharath has brought her there to show the flat off, but before he can say anything, Meera beats him to it: “The bedroom will be here, the kitchen here, the study here,” she begins rattling off her preferences. “Please da, I want this first day to be as unforgettable as our first night.” A stunned Bharath says, “I’m not a talker, I’m a do-er,” and embraces her. The song begins.

After the screening of this song, director Parthiban came up to praise director Durai’s work. “There are some movies that leave us with a line that we don’t forget and keep repeating. In Ramana it was “Forgiveness is the only word in Tamil I don’t like.” Bhagyaraj gave us that line about drumsticks. After Nepali, people are going to talk about first day, not first night!”

News Link Chennai movie theatre shutdown
behindwoods.com India Search
More News
News Arrow “Not first night, but first day”
News Arrow Chennai movie theatre shutdown
News Arrow Enjoy SRK's item number
News Arrow Mysskin’s next project
News Arrow Aishwarya Rejects one more!
News Arrow IPL - A summer nightmare for movie industry?
News Arrow Will P. Vasu satisfy Rajini fans?
News Arrow A Tamil poet at the SAARC festival
News Arrow Sandhya on Thoondil
News Arrow Hrithik – Will Jalaludin do it?
News Arrow Simbu's girl in controversial ad!
News Arrow Kuruvi @ Salem and Erode!
News Arrow Mani's next - story revealed!
News Arrow A Jodha-Akbar museum!
News Arrow Mammooty and his three heroines!
News Arrow Ayngaran International - a major Kollywood presence
News Arrow Padmapriya’s vow on glamour
News Arrow "I am not in Robot"
News Arrow Shahrukh challenging Rajinikanth?
News Arrow Shruti Hassan in Sultan?
News Arrow A.R.Murugadoss & Aamir Khan break Indian record
News Arrow Vijay’s favorite movie
News Arrow Vishnuvardhan gives the green signal

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com