fainted due to a gas leak in the caravan allotted
to her during the shooting of Kaavalkaran. The
actress was not alone when the mishap took place
as her father, and makeup assistants were also
along with her. All of them inside the caravan
fainted, sources report, and had to be rushed
to a nearby hospital for treatment. However,
after the initial treatment, they returned back
to their hotels for rest.
The actress is camping in Karaikudi area along
with the film crew of Kaavalkaran to complete
the first schedule of the film.