Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil News Stories

By |
Stars from Baahubali 2 sets talk in a virtual reality technology video

The makers of Baahubali - The Conclusion, revealed the first look yesterday evening (Oct 22nd). The team is building up the expectation through an innovative idea and have resorted to the Virtual Reality technology for the promotion. The team previously had also set up a VR booth at the Mumbai film festival for experiencing content such as teaser, first look, and other exclusive content. 

One such video was "On The Sets of Baahubali - A VR Experience" which was released today (Oct 23rd) for the viewing of the general public. The 5-minute video acts as a walkthrough of what happens on the sets of Baahubali - The Conclusion.

SS Rajamouli who addresses the viewing audience quips " We are shooting an important  sequence for the next one to one and a half weeks . I'm not allowed to reveal which sequence it is, though." As he guides us through the sets of the famous palace courtyard he reveals " We constructed this set in about 8 hours. But what you see in the film of this set is only about 10 %. The rest 90 % is CGI "

For catching a glimpse of what stars like Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty had to say watch the video here:

Subscribe our Youtube Channel
Like our Facebook Page
Follow our Twitter Page

Stars from Baahubali 2 sets talk in a virtual reality technology video

People looking for online information on Baahubali 2, S S Rajamouli will find this news story useful.