In China’s Shaanxi Province, doctors removed a bottle cap from a man’s throat after he accidentally swallowed it while opening a beer with his teeth. The 62-year-old man was using his chompers to access the beverage on July 17 when the carbonation shot the cap straight into his throat. The man said he was drunk and did not realise what had happened until the next morning when he sought medical attention for pain and trouble breathing.
By Vikraman Maniraj | Jul 24, 2017 6:13 PM #China #BeerBottleCap
Read More News Stories