After the blockbuster success of Kanchana 2, Raghava Lawrence is back with the action-packed mass entertainer Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva, which has hit the screens finally after a lot of hurdles.
Shiva (Raghava Lawrence), supports G.K.Raja, the villain, to oppose Sathyaraj, with whom he has an untold past. However, Shiva backs off from supporting G.K and joins Sathyaraj’s team in a sudden changeover of events. What are the events that make Shiva change his mind? What happens after that?
Lawrence's mass performance are good, and his screen presence works in favor of the film, but it doesn't help for a longer time. Nikki Galrani has less performing space, and she appears in just songs, few uninteresting romance portions and the climax. Sathyaraj, as an honest police officer, justifies his role. Though there are comedy specialists like Kovai Sarala, Sathish, Motta Rajendran in the film, unfortunately, the humor doesn't work out. The villain doesn't make a big impact as he keeps shouting throughout the film and his characterization is also not clear as to whether he is a serious villain or a comical one.
Right from the lead given to the hero introduction scene, almost the entire film follows the clichéd mainstream masala entertainer pattern. The film is entirely predictable that you know it’s ending in the interval itself. The students protest sequence in the second is intended to be funny, but on the contrary, it tests your patience.
Even though the audience will enjoy Lawrence's dialogue delivery style, the over usage of punch dialogues could have been avoided. The 'pazha mozhi’, 'pudhu mozhi’ dialogues are overdone. The unrealistic stunts and too much of gunshots add artificiality. With the help of specially abled children, the emotions are conveyed which work to an extent.
Amrish’s songs look specially composed for Lawrence's dance moves, while his background score is average. Hara Hara Mahadevaki lines are rephrased and changed, and you do not listen to the lines which were there in the musical album. Sarvesh Murari’s visuals are too bleachy at few places.
Being a remake of the Telugu film Pataas, the director just had to concentrate on the screenplay. Sadly, the screenplay isn't engaging either, with songs acting as a major speed breaker. Not just the songs, there are many other unnecessary scenes which could've been avoided.
Sai Ramani, here, relies on Lawrence's performance and his screen presence. He hasn’t experimented or tried anything new, and has simply followed the masala template. More confined and a tighter screenplay would have helped the film to be one of the most enjoyable entertainers, but what we get is an old run-of-the-mill drama.
FACEBOOK COMMENTS ON MOTTA SHIVA KETTA SHIVA REVIEW
MOTTA SHIVA KETTA SHIVA RELATED NEWS
- Motta Siva Ketta Siva Wrapped Up!
- Motta Siva Ketta Siva And The Pottu Connect!
- All Decks Cleared For Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva
- Finally, Lawrence's Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva Gets A Release D...
- Fraudulent Cases Have Stopped Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva's Rel...
- Will Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva Release On 17th February?
- Just In: Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva Release Date Announced!
- Exclusive: The Important Date Of Raghava Lawrence's Motta Sh...
- Who Is Makkal Superstar?
- Raghava Lawrence Storms Breaking All Barriers
- Will Rajinikanth Come For Raghava Lawrence?
- Raghava Lawrence Creates A World Record!
- Is Raghava Lawrence Supporting OPS?
- Flash: Raghava Lawrence To Celebrate It Big!
- Prabhu Deva To Start From Today..
MOTTA SHIVA KETTA SHIVA RELATED LINKS
- Motta Siva Ketta Siva Trailer #3 | Raghava Lawrence, Nikki Galrani, Sathyaraj - Videos
- Motta Siva Ketta Siva Audio Launch - Photos
- Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva Single Track - Videos
- Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva | Movies to watch this week - Slideshow
- Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva | Expected films of 2016 - 3rd quarter. - Slideshow
- Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva | Expected films of 2016 - 2nd Quarter - Slideshow
- Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva- Photos
- HUNGRY: Nikki Galrani Asks For Pizza And Aattukaal Soup | The Untitled Show 02 - Videos
- Villathi Villan - Sathyaraj | When Our Kollywood Superstars Played Triple Roles In Films! - Slideshow
- Hara Hara Mahadevaki | Trending To Trading! | Enna Ma Ippadi Panreengale Ma? - Videos
- "Will Get Angry When You Touch My Dharmam"- Raghava Lawrence | MSKS - Videos
- ''I WILL ENTER POLITICS IF NEEDED'' - RAGHAVA LAWRENCE | Top 10 News Of The Week (Jan 29 - Feb 4) - Slideshow