BGM 2017 News Banner Apr 12th

''THE SPECIALTY AND UNIQUENESS OF PREMAM IS THAT I WAS A VIRGIN TILL MY MARRIAGE''

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil News Stories

By |
5 top companies approach Alphonse Puthren for the Bollywood remake rights of Premam

Premam is one of the most successful films in the year 2015, which had Nivin Pauly, Sai Pallavi, Madonna Sebastian and Anupama Parameswaran in lead roles. The film, directed by Alphonse Puthren, got a highly positive response from the audience and critics for its refreshing treatment of screenplay, lively performances, and the technical finesse.

There have been many rumors regarding the film's remake in various languages, however, only in Telugu, the film was officially remade with Naga Chaitanya reprising Nivin's role. Now, it looks like many producers from North, have approached Alphonse to get the Bollywood remake rights.

The young and talented director took to Facebook to share about this incident. He also added the reason on why Premam clicked among the audience. He posted, "From the Hindi film industry 5 top company's approached me to get the remake rights of Premam. In these companies '2' of them wanted my film and they said they have brilliant directors who can make the film better than me. The specialty and uniqueness of the film "Premam" is that I was a Virgin till my marriage. If anyone who is a virgin for more than 31 years or more ...I believe they can do Premam much more better than me.

In short....I believe...only a small kid like me can do Premam ...not masters or great drivers :D . You can make Premam perfectly and make it look richer than the original. The beauty of Premam is that...the film is not perfect ....like me :D. So who ever buys or translates my feature film on screen please keep in mind to avoid perfect
shots"

*social media post is not spell-checked

5 top companies approach Alphonse Puthren for the Bollywood remake rights of Premam

People looking for online information on Alphonse Putharen, Nivin Pauly, Premam will find this news story useful.