TAMIL NEWS STORIES
Home > More Tamil News
''2014 has turned out to be a dream run for me'' ...

''2014 has turned out to be a dream run for me''

Dec 30, 2014
Anirudh has had a great year by all means, with back to back chartbusters and big commercial hits. It would be safe to say that 2014 has been THE YEAR of his booming career till date. He has taken time out to thank one and all for all the support that has gone into making this year a really special one for him. This is what his note reads like.

Dear Media friends,

Seasons Greetings!

2014 has turned out to be a dream run for me with all your love and support. With all 4 albums - Maan Karate, VIP, Kaththi and Kaaki Sattai topping the charts along with my first independent single, Chancey illa. Special thanks to all my directors, producers, cast, crew, all my musicians and my hard-working team for being my backbone.

We also successfully kicked off our 'Anirudh Live in Concert' World Tour in Singapore in July 2014 which is headed to Malaysia on January 31st 2015.

I thank you, my fans and the film industry from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and a prosperous 2015!

Love,
Anirudh

FACEBOOK COMMENTS

RELATED LINKS

''2014 has turned out to be a dream run for me'' ...

People looking for online information on Anirudh, Anirudh Ravichander, Kaththi, Maan Karate will find this news story useful.