Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Educator turns to Maddy from Vijay
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
March 22, 2007
Director Balasekaran believes that cinema should be constructively exploited to convey worthy messages to the youth and his films are always considered a 'message movie'. He shot to fame with 'love today' with Vijay in the lead role and subsequently 'thulli thirinda kaalam' happened with Arunkumar.
maddy
Currently he is back in Kollywood after completing four Telugu films in Andhra Pradesh. Arya, his current Tamil venture has Maddy and Bhavna in the lead roles. This film is almost complete sans a few post production chores and will hit the screen next month.

While comparing the themes of his films he says he had condemned the indolent and lackadaisical behavior of unemployed youth in thulli thirinda kaalam. But in love today he had talked about achieving something before getting trapped in love. In Arya, he has given powerful signals to the youth community that violence is not the solution to any crisis. He adds, "I firmly believe that future of India rests with the youth population and all my films target only this audience. I use the medium of cinema to get across good messages to them".

News Link
Dhanush on Rajni's train and Nayan's selection

More News
News Arrow Dhanush on Rajni's train and Nayan's selection  News Arrow Despite Shankar's approval, script gets delayed
   News Arrow Making a beeline for Vikram
 News Arrow The grand finale of Sivaji
 News Arrow Gorgeous turns 29
 News Arrow Asin & Navya vs. Meera & Nayan
 News Arrow Black out, Jeeva & the good omen
 News Arrow Periyar and the 'Missings'
 News Arrow Hrithik & Akshay get the news. Will Ajith?
 News Arrow Keyboard's edge over manpower
 News Arrow The coming together of two thieves
 News Arrow "I did not sing a song for Nayan" - Simbu
 News Arrow Sneha - first time in Tamil Cinema?
 News Arrow Actor snubs Production powerhouse
 News Arrow Film star to wed TV star
News Arrow Priyamani presents a gold chain News Arrow Guest Appearances galore
News Arrow Kodambakkam's longing for Central Jail News Arrow Kamal's retreat from Chennai
News Arrow Arjun's Dhoom 2 News Arrow Sivaji audio release date announced
News Arrow Vijay's Heir Apparent in dancing News Arrow Unreleased version of Paruthi Veeran

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com