Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

"I did not sing a song for Nayan" - Simbu
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
March 21, 2007
Some people create situations to be in the centre of limelight but for some it automatically happens. Our little super star Simbu belongs to the second type. These days, especially after his break-up with Nayantara, he has been in the news for all wrong reasons.
simbu
A visibly annoyed Simbu was recently heard saying that there is always a group which is waiting to blow things out of proportion of whatever he does or says. According to him, some folks are apprehensive about him patching up with Nayan and spread malicious rumor.

He states, "I have sung a song 'Oyyale Kavuthuputtale' in the upcoming film 'nee, naan, nila'. This song has been penned to suit a specific situation in the film. But people have been needlessly suggesting that I am singing the song keeping Nayan in mind. But I don't intend taking these things to heart as I perfectly understand that this is the price that I pay for my stardom". He also asserts that all his concentration is on his next film Kaala for which he has started toiling already. For all his adversaries, Kaala would give a befitting reply, he adds.

News Link
Film star to wed TV star

More News
News Arrow Sneha - first time in Tamil Cinema?  News Arrow Actor snubs Production powerhouse
   News Arrow Film star to wed TV star
 News Arrow Priyamani presents a gold chain
 News Arrow Guest Appearances galore
 News Arrow Kodambakkam's longing for Central Jail
 News Arrow Kamal's retreat from Chennai
 News Arrow Arjun's Dhoom 2
 News Arrow Sivaji audio release date announced
 News Arrow Vijay's Heir Apparent in dancing
 News Arrow Unreleased version of Paruthi Veeran
 News Arrow Actor figures in board exam question paper
 News Arrow Kadavul would take more time to open his eyes
 News Arrow Dhanush and KR in salary row
 News Arrow Maddy's special one-day match
News Arrow A dead director and the can of worms News Arrow Vijay's stand on acting with Ajith
News Arrow Ajith - 'Johny Johny No papa' News Arrow Mysterious happenings are coming to hit you
News Arrow Hat trick is fine; marriage is not News Arrow Marriage on the rocks for actor couple
News Arrow Priya Mani's meeting with Vikram News Arrow Sivaji advance booking: ticket rates-Rs. 1600!

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com