Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Secret behind the Nayantara's security blanket
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
March 15, 2007
Remember our earlier report on producer Kasturiraja seeking police protection for the Dhanush - Nayan starrer Yaaradi Nee Mogini? As it turned out, Kasturiraja has earned a few dissatisfied murmurs on his action plan from the industry stalwarts. Producers' Council
nayanthara
recently advised Kasturiraja to revoke his plan of seeking assistance from the police during the shoots. Kasturiraja, obliging the request, decided not to request for police protection. Instead he will hire private security to be deployed on the sets of Yaaradi Nee Mogini? All these are measures to protect Nayan, as is apparent.

Rumors suggest that there is a threat to disfigure Nayan's face with acid and hence it was Nayan who requested for police protection. However, when contacted Nayan conveniently brushed away the rumors. "I am under no threat and never sought any protection. If I felt Simbu was a threat, I would have lodged a police complaint when he tried to meet me in Hyderabad", she replied.

Nayan's ephemeral fling is proving to be eternal in hitting headlines. Whatever, some publicity for Yaaradi Nee Mogini in the name of her fling won't hurt. Or will it?

News Link
Vishal bags Vijay's film

More News
News Arrow Vishal bags Vijay's film  News Arrow Cheran and Kamalini in Royapuram station
   News Arrow Rahman finds a place in the book of feat
 News Arrow Prashanth Tower of Gold
 News Arrow Ajith's paycheck hits the 30 crore mark
 News Arrow Katrina abused; Salman to the rescue
 News Arrow Paruthiveeran is now without director
 News Arrow Genelia stumps Asin, Bhoomika & Trisha in one go!
 News Arrow Repeatedly rejected actress
 News Arrow Tamil film set for Cannes
 News Arrow Student's foray into movie making
 News Arrow Billa 2007 - Rajini confirms participation
 News Arrow Simbu's absence
 News Arrow Rahman reasons evading Tamil movies
 News Arrow Actor to buy limousine
News Arrow Exclusive - Vijay - Dharani - Vidyasagar join again News Arrow Mallika Sherawat getting Unveiled
News Arrow Trisha's sudden bonhomie with the media News Arrow Mani's assistant recruits Mammootty
News Arrow 300 girls for Simbu News Arrow Heroine - still a headache for Prabhudeva
News Arrow "Directors are a disrespectful lot" News Arrow Billa 2007 adds up another hero

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com