Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sivaji - World Wide Reporting
June 21, 2007
Sivaji
IT people Danced in Delhi/Gurgaon :

Hi All,

"Peera kettavudune chumma adhiruthille....!" really it did in Delhi/Gurgaon...

I am a diehard fan of Rajini. It was really an electrifying experience to see Thalaivar on screen after 2 years. We at Gurgaon had been to theater the 2nd day with all our friends and family members. The show was witnessed with full of whistles and fans screaming with joy seeing Thalaivar on screen. Many north Indians were taken aback, as they have not witnessed such a craze for any actor in the world. All the kids, ladies and young people were seen shouting out of joy. It was really a terrific experience. The movie is declared a blockbuster here in Delhi/NCR regions. All the shows are full. You can see all IT people dancing, shouting and screaming out of joy seeing Thalaivar on screen. I hope this should continue at least for the next 2 months... lets wait and watch...

Regards
Balaji
sri.balaji@yahoo.com
Gurgaon. 9899998480

If you want to become our special correspondents and update us on happenings at other areas, send us news articles with your contact information to behindw@behindwoods.com

News Link
Power of Superstar surprises Americans

More News
News Arrow Dasavatharam – Kamal’s strategy to sell tickets   News Arrow Super Star in animated form to arrive shortly
    News Arrow Srikanth’s marital status
  News Arrow Rajini – "If I am a king, Amitabh is an emperor"
  News Arrow Who is this “Santhosha Subramani”?
  News Arrow Heaven at Rs. 3 crores
  News Arrow Trouble in release of Sivaji
  News Arrow Prabhu Deva on directing Rajinikanth and Vijay
  News Arrow Dhanush acquires Simbhu’s girl
  News Arrow Vishal out to save damsel in distress
  News Arrow “First time” No tax rebate
  News Arrow "People drove 30 miles for Sivaji tickets"
  News Arrow Dasavatharam faces fresh petition seeking ban
  News Arrow Vikram’s romance with Shreya to start from July
  News Arrow Simbu ready for next round
News Arrow “I am married,” says Srikanth   News Arrow No crocodile tears this!
News Arrow Sivaji impresses Jayalalitha   News Arrow Women Assistant director’s in demand
News Arrow Prashanth says that his wife is already wedded   News Arrow Sivaji's first preview show screened - first reactions
News Arrow Shankar and Rahman Watches Sivaji in Canada   News Arrow Dasavatharam costlier than Sivaji

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com