Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Genelia’s hopes and Jeyam Ravi’s affection
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
July 18, 2007
After three consecutive successes with Jeyam, M Kumaran and Unakkum Enakkum, the actor-director duo of Jeyam Ravi and Raja will once again be venturing into something that they are good at it. Yes… they will be bringing Telugu super hit Bommarillu into Tamil as Santosh Subramaniam (SS). This film was launched recently in Chennai where the leading artists participated.
Genelia
While talking about the film, Ravi says that he is very excited about his role in SS. According to him, this film will depict him as an affectionate son in addition to being a lover boy. Prakash Raj who played the role of hero’s father in Bommarillu will continue to play the same role in the Tamil version too. On a comparing note of dad-son relationship in his films, Ravi states that in M Kumaran, it was love-hate relationship while in SS it is affection all the way.

The film unit has decided to retain the original heroine Genelia in the Tamil flick too. After Chennai Kaadal, this will be the fourth Tamil film for this charming and beautiful actress. While talking to the media, she says, “Though my first three Tamil films have received moderate response, I have not lost hopes. This film will certainly earn me rich accolades”. When discussing her role in the film, the actress avers, “I loved my character in Bommarillu so much that I will not be tired of playing the same role again and again.”
behindwoods.com India Search
News Link
Mumaith Khan’s promotion
More News
News Arrow Trisha's role in Kreedom
  News Arrow Potter ‘maila’ hits Britain
    News Arrow Now Kreedom game
  News Arrow Action King's deathly leap
  News Arrow Sivaji to speak Hindi
  News Arrow Selvaraghavan’s mottai
  News Arrow Special show for students
  News Arrow Corporate world takes over Kollywood
  News Arrow Oscar honor for Indian film
  News Arrow Records that might soon be broken
  News Arrow Rajini visits Kamal's white house
  News Arrow After Vel, what next?
  News Arrow Cheran’s villainy with Sneha’s family
  News Arrow Paruthiveeran and Dhanush come together
  News Arrow Humongous set erected for Dasavatharam
News Arrow Genelia’s hopes and Jeyam Ravi’s affection
  News Arrow Heroine agrees to Bala’s conditions
News Arrow Mumaith Khan’s promotion
  News Arrow Vikram’s costume party
News Arrow All roads cleared for the King of all remakes
  News Arrow Actress duped
News Arrow 3-D version of a flop movie
  News Arrow All about Malaikottai

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com