Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Kamal’s assurance and Asin’s euphoria
February 10, 2006

Kamal & Asin
There he was, Kamalhassan, on the cassette release function of Yuga. And who should he single out for appreciation? Kaadhal Sandhya and Asin. “I saw your movie Kaadhal. For a person of such young age, your performance was superb. Keep it up,” he told Sandhya, who could only smile back in a gesture of thanks. And the master then turned to Asin and said: You too. You’ve given a superb performance in Gajini!” Asin, however, was not like Sandhya, lacking in words. She gave a return smile and said: I’ve been a fan of yours since I was a little girl. Oh, how much I wanted to pair with you.” Guess what Kamal replied? You are right. He said: “Soon your dream will come true.”

News Link Metti Oli Murugan’s silver screen shot

More News
News Arrow Kamal’s assurance and Asin’s euphoria   News Arrow Bheema – Yehi hai right choice Mami!
    News Arrow The maestro's voice
  News Arrow Radhika : Wants steamier scenes of Sarath, Nayantara
  News Arrow An actress who doesn’t carry credit card
  News Arrow Nadigar Sangam and Producers’ council come to Vijay’s rescue
  News Arrow Maniratnam’s Mahabaratha
  News Arrow Rahman in Asoka namesake!
  News Arrow Simran’s back – hubby and kid in tow!
  News Arrow Will Rajini himself play villain in Sivaji?
  News Arrow Ajith prefers Alwarpet for story
  News Arrow Why does Reema Sen cold shoulder Simbu?
  News Arrow Bhoomika on the sets sans her lover
  News Arrow Ajith plans to put on weight
  News Arrow Cheran and Surya: Who’s going to win the war?
News Arrow Metti Oli Murugan’s silver screen shot   News Arrow Pooja hurt in an accident, but safe!!
News Arrow Major crisis in Sivaji averted   News Arrow Instead of clapboard it’s wedlock for Prabhu’s son
News Arrow Bharathirajaa’s finale flick with Vikram?   News Arrow Threat from theatre owners; What is Vijay going to do?
News Arrow Muthuvadugu to team up with S J Surya   News Arrow Broken hearts and Jitthan Ramesh’s marriage!!

Behindwoods.com © 2004 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com