Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Climax of the movie that shook topnotch directors
Dec 15, 2006

S.A. Chandrasekhar’s ‘Nenjirukkum Varai’ – which is releasing today – boasts to feature a climax scene that Tamil cinema has never witnessed. To have the opinion of his fellow folks, director SAC arranged for a special screening of the movie to all the directors recently.

The impressive list of directors who watched the movie include K. Balachandar, Bhagyaraj, Parthiban,

Nenjirukkum varai
S.J.Surja, and Dharani. It is reported that the directors were shaken emotionally after watching the movie’s climax and were seen with wet eyes.

If you need more proof, here we have. Namita, who normally avoids preview shows, attended the preview of Nenjirukkum Varai. Does her pairing up with Vijay in Azhagiya Tamil Magan have anything to do with this? Well, the point is this. After watching the preview show, Namita came out with tears in her eyes. Precisely the climax has had its effect on her.

I have never seen a climax like this. I couldn’t control my tears, this movie will be a milestone in Naren’s career, was Namita’s acknowledgement.

Add behindwoods.com news feed to your google home page. Add to
Google   News Link

More News
News Arrow Namita loses mobile phone to crow
  News Arrow Kamal’s greatest worry
    News Arrow Ajith’s film sprints
  News Arrow Jeeva joins hands with Jeyam Ravi
  News Arrow Prakashraj suffered electric shock in the shoots
  News Arrow A successful love tale without ‘I Love You’
  News Arrow Trisha's debt to SA Chandrasekhar
  News Arrow Would Simran pair up with Vadivelu?
  News Arrow Don 2: SRK's plans for a sequel
  News Arrow Is Surya ignoring his fans?
  News Arrow Legendary Tamil movie to be remade
  News Arrow Celebrity divorces – the inside story
  News Arrow Ten Stories, One Movie: Dus Kahaniyan
  News Arrow Mega event on Pokkiri Audio release
  News Arrow Dasavatharam – Kamal’s restrictions
News Arrow Climax of the movie that shook topnotch directors   News Arrow Sonia-Selva’s plans after wedding
News Arrow Prime Minister Dr.Manmohan Singh, hit by the Rajini euphoria
  News Arrow Shahrukh – Puffing again in public.
News Arrow When will the audio of Sivaji release – Hot update   News Arrow Kabul Express: Flagging off on Dec.15
News Arrow A.R.Rahman's reactions to the Oscar nominations.   News Arrow Mamta prefers Bankers rather than Cine artists

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com