Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Vadivelu’s wish to pair up with Aishwarya Rai
Dec 08, 2006

Imsai Arasan’s success has spearheaded Vadivelu’s market value and as a result, he is flooded with offers – to play the lead in many movies. On the other hand, Vadivelu stays levelheaded and not seem to be swept over by the overwhelming offers that come along his way. If I had the intention of making money, I would have signed more than 10 films by now, declares Vadivelu.

Vadivelu
So what is it with remake of old hits? We have news that Rambayin Kadhal is all set to be remade with him in the lead? Vadivelu has a non-committal answer to this. I absolutely have no idea about any other aspect of cinema apart from acting. Yes, people did approach me for remake of the movie and we are considering it, confides Vadivelu.

We posed question about the rumors of him pairing up with Shilpa Shetty for Rambayin Kadhal. I would love to be paired opposite Aishwarya Rai too and I would be proud doing that. But, story is all that matters in cinema. And even if Aishwarya Rai pairs up with me she would be paid by the producer and I don’t really care about who acts with me, replies Vadivelu philosophically before signing off.

Add behindwoods.com news feed to your google home page. Add to
Google   News Link

More News
News Arrow Hari joins again with Surya
  News Arrow Definitely one for Vijay and one for Vikram.
    News Arrow Mani waited for Rahman's fast.
  News Arrow Action time:Actress goes against the producer
  News Arrow Surya – Jyothika’s pilgrimage
  News Arrow Maddy’s Delhi Heights wraps up
  News Arrow After Tamil movies, it is time for some Hindi soaps
  News Arrow Gautham Menon derailed?
  News Arrow Is Azhagiya Tamil magan a remake?
  News Arrow Nayan in an upbeat mood
  News Arrow Vishnuvardhan to speed up Sarvam
  News Arrow More time on the sets than in the Parliament
  News Arrow Jeeva – Bhavana meet up with Srilankan refugees
  News Arrow Ramgopal Varma refuses for name change
  News Arrow Sundar C’s ayurvedic treatment ; Thanks to Chiyan
News Arrow Asin hurt in Pokkiri sets   News Arrow Big B with Dream Girl again
News Arrow Vadivelu’s wish to pair up with Aishwarya Rai   News Arrow 60 lakhs per shoot.
News Arrow How Malavika's towel embraced Namita?
  News Arrow Asin spotted alone in Dasavatharam sets
News Arrow Big B, John & Salman team up against Hrithik & Abhishek   News Arrow Actress with a maximum number of films

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com