Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Reema holds out the olive branch with Simbhu
Dec 04, 2006

After the brawl with Simbhu for various reasons during the shoots of Vallavan, which was headline material, Reema seems to be playing down the grudge – or explicitly she has forgotten the bitter past. As an old adage says there are no permanent enemies or friends in public life, especially in the tinsel town.

Vallavan
Vallavan
Proving the same, Reema, in a recent statement confided that she has had no disappointments for starring in Vallavan or working with Simbhu. I was furious with Simbhu for cutting down my scenes in Vallavan. However, only later I realized that the director knows better and now I am happy with the outcome the movie has generated. People are even saying that I could receive an award for my role in Vallavan, she added.

Another reason for the recent change in mind is due to the prominence she was given in the posters of Vallavan, which was displayed all over the city to highlight the 42nd day of the movie. Now that Nayan is out of the game, and prominently Simbhu’s life, Reema has taken over her seat in the posters, which obviously had impressed her likes.
Does her statement mean that she would be ready to star with Simbhu in future ventures? She would have no qualms now that the issues have been settled. So, do not be surprised if she dons the role of Simbhu’s eye candy in his next venture as well.

Add behindwoods.com news feed to your google home page. Add to
Google   News Link

More News
News Arrow ‘Vasantha Mullai’ song recreated for Pokkiri
  News Arrow Meet the tallest heroine in Tamil Cinema
    News Arrow The hottest smooch in the country; Ash & Hrithik in deep trouble.
  News Arrow Rajinikanth compares Shankar & Balachander
  News Arrow Simbhu & T. Rajendar Vs Tenappan
  News Arrow Scoop on Ajith’s Billa 2007
  News Arrow Namitha's "No " to Jeeva
  News Arrow In Kreedom and Azhagiya Tamil Magan
  News Arrow Madurai Woman Doctor to head BBC
  News Arrow How Sneha lost to Shreya in Vijay movie?
  News Arrow Sainikudu bombs – Tamil heroes on alert
  News Arrow Ashutosh & Rahman face the legal wrath.
  News Arrow Susi ganesan not to work with Vikram for the time being.
  News Arrow Bhavana - Being really careful.
  News Arrow Movie that was killed by rumors
News Arrow Reema holds out the olive branch with Simbhu   News Arrow Simbhu to work with Kushboo
News Arrow Vivek ridicules Vadivelu   News Arrow Sneha to shed flab.
News Arrow Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy are back.   News Arrow Namitha bags Vijay film
News Arrow Sangeetha Vijay’s accolades to her mother-in-law   News Arrow Sonia Agarwal’s post-marriage plans

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com